Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Having a read through again was entertaining. What a mentalist!
  2. I say Mike takes it by tomorrow!
  3. Ok, here are the 'Da Whip' threads, well the ones that weren't just incoherent weirdness. viewtopic.php?f=55&t=14069&start=0 viewtopic.php?f=55&t=14122 viewtopic.php?f=55&t=14258&start=0
  4. Chris`I_broke_the_forum@350z-uk.com Funny enough, I never had any issue at work, fired up my work laptop at home today and had the issue, same PC, same browser, same shortcut to login!!!!! Cleared and all good!
  5. I'll take your 47" plasma and raise you a 77" 1080p LCD projector (all still in the livingroom) /waits for Chesterfield to roll out his man room, its a proper job Hmm impressive, but is it to make up for a lack of inches elsewhere I wonder... I've just got a pocket TV.
  6. Well this is my Friday and I'm hoping to get out on my Bike this week. Break it out of hibernation, see if my leathers still fit and go for a run to break in the new exhausts! I can cope with freezing, I can cope with soaking. I'm not so good with cold AND soaking!
  7. That's have to be the lowest tow bar in the world!
  8. What you looking for Ross. My mate will be able to sort you out with AV stuff. I can introduce you and make sure you get a good price.
  9. Just make sure you can drive the car home legally (tyrewise) after the day. At 3 points a tyre and the associated lack of grip etc it really isn't worth it. Saying that I doubt you'd knock that much off them in one session. Worth checking the pads now, if in doubt - change them out! Same with fluid. Make sure the oil is good and plentyful. The rest will be fine I'm sure but others might have different ideas.
  10. always have to go one better stew +1..yes..my knowledge base is a wee bit rusty..my Zed had been gone for 2 months..still no sign of mine creeping up on the forum..don't think i have convinced the new owner Jon enough to join up Well if it was a genuine spoiler it'd be a V1 but seeing as it's a replica it's an N1. With the base removed!
  11. I was in my shorts yesterday!
  12. Maybe Peer pressure will win!
  13. Will I take 'Da Whip' out to play??????
  14. It's a Nismo V1 with the base removed.
  15. I'm used to Variable Speed drives (low and high voltage) controlling submersible motors with high load pumps attached that are 5 - 25 thousand feet away from the VSD! I have done DOL stuff too with switchboards so I was basing it on higher load stuff. It's not really comparable to domestic stuff with superimposed signals on power cables and other stuff. Anyway I just push buttons in the office these days to control them all thousands of miles away!
  16. Why reduced the rating of a fuse ? The manufacture rated that fuse at the level for a number of reason ie start up current , variation in loads etc so why change it ? Surely the modern motors in these machines will have soft starters? The inrush current on a soft start is far less than on a direct start motor. I'm used to 3 phase stuff though so maybe I'm way off for domestic stuff.
  17. I agree. That we could get away with. It's classy looking and close to what we have. Now you need to make one for 370Z-UK using the Z from the 370!
  18. From what I read it was tuned very conservatively. It certainly had all the bits to be a 500bhp car. It no longer belongs to Val though I believe.
  19. I'd pull it apart if it's not sealed to see what's going on. For a socket to melt there is something not right in my opinion.
  20. I'm not wellservices! We are well completions. I am well production, like you! Just I have specialist knowledge of Artificial lift completions and operations!
  21. Is the fuse rating in the plug correct?
  22. I have a new smilie to be added....
  23. Saudi Arabia have upped production to compensate for the loss of production in Libya. The price might creep up but if it does shoot up then it's not due to lack of product. I have cranked up a few wells to ease the oil price too! Looking after the boys!
  24. I have a feeling this thread should be called Chris`I broke the forum!
×
×
  • Create New...