Corsa VXR......!

JEMAN

I have had nobody wanting to race me how upsetting is that. Ageing I may be but still love doing things as I used to. Love speed and fun on the road don't think I'll ever change

Edited by nigess

I've just witnessed two bell**** write off their cars racing each other. Guy in front driving an EVO 8 went steaming past me on a section of dual carriageway with a Merc C63 AMG up his rear end. Approaching the roundabout ahead the EVO puts the anchors on abruptly and in true overpowered Merc fashion the AMG tried to swerve around him and ended up fishtailing into the EVOs back end.

On a positive note the Merc sounded lovely as it flew past.

• Like 2

On the way back home from donington today, had some little sh!t in a 2004 corsa with tinted windows try to race me, he deliberately waited until I was about to overtake and then cut me up, I admit I took the bait and put my foot down for a few seconds but quickly realised its not worth it and slowed down and let him carry on. Hope it made his little penis feel slightly bigger :lol:

• Like 1

I think the corsa VXR's look great. As others have said I'd have loved one when I was younger. I'd still drive one now to be fair but I'd never go out and buy one.

I Drove a mildly tuned one running about 230bhp and it went really well, the interior was really nice, along with the driving position, the recaro seats were lovely too.

I'd not fancy my chances against a tuned one.

To be honest, 999 times out of a 1000, I just let them get on with it. I'd rather they overtake me and naff off somewhere else. Besides, I don't want to spill my Werthers with any enthusiastic driving :lol:

I don't mind people being sat on my backside as long as I know they are going to or at least can overtake. If we're coming up to a dual carriageway and they want to blast by me then they can crack on. I have nothing to prove to any of them.

A couple weeks ago I have some chap, who must have had an exceedingly small penis (may be it was an 'innie'?), sat up my chuff as I was driving the AMG across the Mendips. What was particularly annoying was that even when the road was clear, he made no effort to overtake.

I just scootled along quite happily at the speed limit, he clearly then got bored and started driving normally. I just wondered why he bothered, maybe he wanted a Werthers?

Edited by Bockaaarck
  • Like 7

LOL. My pens is HUUUUUUUUUUGE. Like the fuselage of an A380.

I've had a few AMG's etc.

Stop bullying me I'm only tiny :(

Edit: autocorrect put "pens". Even it knows I'm lying :(

Edited by TT350

Thats an FR-S you tard, not an FRS. Like my wife, the MRS, well she drives an MR-S, the Toyota. Dont want to get them mixed up and end up taking the missus down the garage and going to vbed with the car, that would be stupid. :lol:

• Like 2