[SOLD]Black 350Z For Sale SOLD

rothers2901

Wow she looks great, my only gripe is the spoiler. It's not quite my style, but would you mind telling me how hard/easy it is to return it to stock form? Filling holes etc?

I really wanted a facelift car, but at this price this is highly tempting.

As said before, can we have some interior pics too?

GLWTS :)

I would imaging it quite easy to return to stock (I still have the original lip) it's held on with Tiger seal so any good body shop will have the necessary product to dissolve it away. I'll put some pictures of the interior up in a while.

Wow she looks great, my only gripe is the spoiler. It's not quite my style, but would you mind telling me how hard/easy it is to return it to stock form? Filling holes etc?

Best do a p/ex on the whole boot lid with someone who has a black car and wants the spoiler, probably quite a few i would imagine and you will probbably put a few quid in your pocket too.

I would imaging it quite easy to return to stock (I still have the original lip) it's held on with Tiger seal so any good body shop will have the necessary product to dissolve it away. I'll put some pictures of the interior up in a while.

It is what it is, Its a standard interior with signs of usage. No rips, tears, the gear knob is a little worn and never been smoked in.

100_3125_zpswjh6edrl.jpg

100_3131_zpsygce3l9m.jpg

100_3133_zps7gfeqvi7.jpg

100_3134_zpsjxhppzo9.jpg

100_3136_zpsptzaepc7.jpg

100_3135_zps1slbqh54.jpg

100_3129_zps0uulz4vg.jpg

Edited by rothers2901

What a simply BRILLIANT car for the money - a few people on here looking at the moment, they should take the time to go see this it looks a stunner.

Thanks for the comments. It truly has been looked after no expense spared.

SOLD subject to picking up on Monday.

DAMN IT!!! I went to sleep, woke up to discuss a loan with my parents, and it's gone already!!!

The greedy side of me is annoyed, but that was so quick, I'm happy for you :)

I'll still have that word, and call dibs if he pulls out ;)

A truly fantastic buy, this 350 has been very very well looked after by Martin, a great credit to him. Trust it continues to be maintained to your high standards by it's new owner.

Hope it's not to long before you get the 370 Martin and are back in the fold. Look forward to meeting up again and seeing your new zed :thumbs: