First time Zed owner from South Wales.

Hi all.

My names Brad from South Wales (Carmarthenshire area) for anyone who's local and have finally bought myself a black Gt 350z and i'm in love!!! haha. Outstanding car with the power, styling and everything that comes with it. I've come from driving a 1.25 to the Zed so its a little bit of a difference. Haha.

I will be doing a build thread soon but i thought i would say hi first. About to start ordering my first upgrades for the girl and plenty more to come.

Cheers guys.

Not as of yet as im depating on what mods to go for and it will be a little boring thread for now. haha. I'm from Cross Hands aswell, up by Carmel.

I couldn't add pictures but I've worked it out now so here's my old fez and the new Zed :D

Cheers for the welcome guys.

post-25750-0-73161300-1434490231_thumb.jpg

Not as of yet as im depating on what mods to go for and it will be a little boring thread for now. haha. I'm from Cross Hands aswell, up by Carmel.

I couldn't add pictures but I've worked it out now so here's my old fez and the new Zed :D

Cheers for the welcome guys.

Pretty local then! I'm in Gorslas and there's another Azure by me on Church Road!

Edit- Very nice looking motor by the way! :)

Edited by iwanprice12