370z purchase

ziglo

After looking around for a Boxster S, 370z or Z4 I decided to get a 370z roadster, I found a stunning Roadster gt with sat nav system, leather, and all other extras with only 9000 miles on the clock (full dealer history) and first registered late on 2010...... all for only £12300 a bargain I'd say in comparison to what I was looking at with a Boxster

post-25733-0-60245100-1434474812_thumb.jpg

Edited by ziglo
  • Like 1

It's all good guys, not been in any accidents and is free from finance, it's immaculate I bought it from a school teacher (headmaster).

I have brought it over to Jersey so only 5% tax to pay on the £12300 and £30 reg fee :)

Which exhaust system is recommended ? I did tell myself I wasn't going to do any mods but might look into a different exhaust it seems to be the done thing.

You MUST replace the exhaust. All other mods are optional; exhaust is mandatory or we kick you off the forum :) . I'm a big fan of Stillen, but if you want a similar sound (ie sporty, but not too loud) for less money, Invidia Gemini is a good choice. Cobra seems to be a popular choice these days with a good number of happy owners. Ark is another good choice. Lots to choose from. It's a win win - nothing sounds as pathetic as the stock system.

Edited by sipar69
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...