Night blue with boost

Bodyboarder81

Nicest 350z HR I know, colour, power, engine bay, interior, everything is awesome about this car!

Saying that, time for TORQEN R coilovers and TORQEN XXL BBK :lol:

Well done Josh!

Flattery won't get you anywhere ;)

Coilovers .......not for me I'm afraid , I genuinely don't think you could better the bilstein b6 dampers combined with the tein s springs and eibach ARB for a road going zed ...... It's almost as if they've been designed to work together ( which they haven't btw)

BBK on the other hand ....... Got a thing for big brakes !...... Do I need them? No not really , the akebonos are ample for my needs ... Do I want them ... Yes ;)

I wish you would be able to drive John's (Jonnymonno) car for 10-15 minutes on some twisties... You'll buy the coilovers in the right very minute you're handing back the keys :lol: Maybe at some of the meets in the future.

Sell your Akebono, they're like new :)

• Like 1

I wish you would be able to drive John's (Jonnymonno) car for 10-15 minutes on some twisties... You'll buy the coilovers in the right very minute you're handing back the keys :lol: Maybe at some of the meets in the future.

Sell your Akebono, they're like new :)

..... That's because they are new !

Need to stop spending on my car for a while to be honest ...... Boring things like bathrooms to have done !! Oh and holidays :)

Josh that looks awesome mate. Pop over and take me for spin ;)

Yep will do mate :)

It's back with Horsham in a couple of weeks , as I'm getting a slight hesitation on part throttle which will be sorted then . After that ill send you a pm :)

How's yours going?

Gave mine a good clean today . Being dark in colour like yours it really shows up swirl marks . Today though I done a bit of correction work and then used poorboys black hole which really masked alot of them , pretty pleased with it . Just thought it might be some useful info for keeping yours in tip top shape after the lovely new bodywork !

• Like 1

It's back with Horsham in a couple of weeks , as I'm getting a slight hesitation on part throttle which will be sorted then . After that ill send you a pm :)

How's yours going?

Gave mine a good clean today . Being dark in colour like yours it really shows up swirl marks . Today though I done a bit of correction work and then used poorboys black hole which really masked alot of them , pretty pleased with it . Just thought it might be some useful info for keeping yours in tip top shape after the lovely new bodywork !

I use poor boys polish and it is awesome especially on the darker coloured cars. Then dodo juice wax :thumbs:

Car is going well but been exploring other options at present. I have an itch that needs scratching and not sure what itch it is and where it is :lol:

Yep PM me mate and we can meet up and I can cry looking at your car.

• Like 1

How's yours going?

I use poor boys polish and it is awesome especially on the darker coloured cars. Then dodo juice wax :thumbs:

Car is going well but been exploring other options at present. I have an itch that needs scratching and not sure what itch it is and where it is :lol:

Just make sure it's not a Porsche itch ( see Adrian's issues :( )

What you thinking next?

To be honest I'm always looking !

Got a mk1 scirocco at the moment that me and my brother inlaw are doing ..... Got my son cleaning the wheels earlier ( got to earn his keep !)

38571714-6220-4048-A2DB-13B35A5E8963_zpsotpxefeg.jpg[/url]

Edited by Bodyboarder81
  • Like 1

Well Cayman was on the list though that is rapidly losing the appeal :lol:

370z - perhaps but would have to mod for me to like it and not sure I can go down that route again.

Never had a convertible and need to have one at some stage so was looking at S5/S4 4.2 but need to find more info about those. Have been poking around the idea of getting a black 350z roadster and swapping everything off the coupe onto that ( seems a bit of a side step).

Been in this quandary for a while now so it is either time to shut up and change the Zed or keep the zed and just enjoy.

How's yours going?

I know your itch

I'd re direct it to a gtr or a evo somthing bends your mind in the corners

My pals evo leaves me for dust in the tight stuff :)

Edited by nissanman312