Night blue with boost

Bodyboarder81

Well Cayman was on the list though that is rapidly losing the appeal :lol:

370z - perhaps but would have to mod for me to like it and not sure I can go down that route again.

Never had a convertible and need to have one at some stage so was looking at S5/S4 4.2 but need to find more info about those. Have been poking around the idea of getting a black 350z roadster and swapping everything off the coupe onto that ( seems a bit of a side step).

Been in this quandary for a while now so it is either time to shut up and change the Zed or keep the zed and just enjoy.

Spent a lot of time in a s4 convertable ( 07 plate ) it's very nice car to drive ,it's not a sports car though . To big and wollowy , but absolutely amazing cruser with plenty of power . If I needed 4 seats the s5 would be high on my list , just because of the quality of the interior .

Nothing wrong with those pics... the zed looks absolutely gorgeous and especially with the bonnet up to view the Stillen kit.

What can I say....BEAUTIFUL!! :cloud9:

I wish mine looked like that, will have to get busy with the polisher.....there's only so much black hole can cover B)

• Like 1

370z - perhaps but would have to mod for me to like it and not sure I can go down that route again.

Never had a convertible and need to have one at some stage so was looking at S5/S4 4.2 but need to find more info about those. Have been poking around the idea of getting a black 350z roadster and swapping everything off the coupe onto that ( seems a bit of a side step).

Been in this quandary for a while now so it is either time to shut up and change the Zed or keep the zed and just enjoy.

Spent a lot of time in a s4 convertable ( 07 plate ) it's very nice car to drive ,it's not a sports car though . To big and wollowy , but absolutely amazing cruser with plenty of power . If I needed 4 seats the s5 would be high on my list , just because of the quality of the interior .

Wouldn't mind 4 seats so I can throw the dog in the back. The S5 convertible is something that certainly is catching my eye.

• Like 1

Wouldn't mind 4 seats so I can throw the dog in the back. The S5 convertible is something that certainly is catching my eye.

They are a thing of beauty that's for sure .

Run a small business , family etc !

But to be fair if I drove it all the time I'd get bored of it ! It's nice to have sat there and enjoy every now and then .

I will drive it for you Josh don't you worry. I won't charge you either ;)

Run a small business , family etc !

But to be fair if I drove it all the time I'd get bored of it ! It's nice to have sat there and enjoy every now and then .

I will drive it for you Josh don't you worry. I won't charge you either ;)

Ha ha , my brother inlaw keeps saying the same !