Need for Speed reboot

StevoD

Nothing beats need for speed underground 1 & 2 for me. If this is anything like that I'll buy it!

Yeah, they just need that but with up to date graphics!

im very interested to see how it goes aslong as they keep it to NFSU root if they bring in some of the rivals rubbish in i might be a bit crap

is going to either make or brake the Need for speed brand

nice play on words ;)

can't wait for this. seriously lacking a racer on PS4 that has modding and :fingers: split screen for party games...

almost tempted to get an xbone so can play forza 5, and obv 6 when its out. loved 4, pretty much played it exclusivly!

• Like 1

They say they're going back to their roots with "deep customisation" and urban crap.

The original need for speeds were about supercars that were completely unattainable and their specifications.

A bit like old top gear versus new top gear.

And the bespoke soundtracks by Saki kaskas were amazing in NFS 1-3

• 4 weeks later...

Saw these vids on FB this morning. I think it's looking epic, and im really excited to see it.

I think the racing looks a little too arcadey (too much drifting round corners), but hopefully this can be dialed down a bit.

• Like 1

Looks good. I much prefer simple arcade style racing games. Back in the day, I loved a Ridge Racer, Daytona USA, Sega Rally etc. And I'm still playing Outrun :)

Same there are times where I have 45-60mins to play and throwing on something project cars I can't enjoy as I don't get into the grove enough in that time where as I can have a blast in horizon 2 etc

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...