Someone crashed into my lambo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarnie

This could end up costing you a fortune Sarnie :lol:

Will end up costing the other guy's insurance company a fortune. :scare::lol:

Yep. Its anticipated to be over 5k :scare:

Two new wheels is £1750, rear bumper is £2475 if needed at all plus painting, labour costs (£150 p/hr) plus the cost of the Fezza. Also any other parts that are needed although I don't think they will. To be fair, to me its just a scrape of paint but i have the feeling that the lambo guy is gonna really push for new everything, which is great for me, bad for the guy who was driving a chavved up rover 216 :blush: I do feel a tiny bit guilty but how do you not see a bright orange G? :wacko::bangin:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is such thing as reincarnation - I wanna come back as...... SARNIE.

Good fortune to you Liam, enjoy the F. Like others have said, ain't nothing that drives like a rental. :yahoo::yahoo:

Burnouts are scheduled for tomorrow at 6pm :teeth::lol:

:clap:

nice result mate

get it down to the top gear track and see if you can beat your lap time :teeth:

Paul

Now that is a fooking good idea :D

Don't think their insurance will cover it though :ninja:

Saying that mine didn't but I don't fance a bill for £130k :scare:

:scare:

Jesus mate thats bloomin awesome, i bet you were pappin ur pants when it first happened.

Proper. I was ready to rumble :boxing:

But then I saw how superficial the damage was and the news of the F430 all softened the blow :teeth:

Gonna blow about £400 on fuel this week now :teeth:

that'll get u far with the current fuel prices! :lol:

Thrash the crap out of it and hand it back needing two rear tyres.

Looks like Lambo service are taking care of u quite well...

Yep, planning to take at least 4mm of the rears :teeth:

To be fair Lambo have been superb from the very first day i walked in there, as they should with the money I've spent, but I am mightily impressed especially after Nissan pathetic excuse from a dealership network :dry:

Well, not sure if I should be gutted or delighted for you mate.

Just be careful though - you are hiring the car and remain personally responsible for those hire charges if they cannot be recovered in full from the other guys insurers. Don't assume that the insurers will take it lying down, not at a rate which could be as high as £1000 a day! Accident Exchange are very high profile and very much in the sights of the insurance industry as a whole. Make sure they have some sort of insurance policy to cover the cost of any unrecovered hire charges so they can't come after you.

Before I left my last place I was doing an AE case with a Ferrari 360 and the hire claim was in excess of £100k. And the insurers weren't just paying up......

I reckon it may be a 55 plate, WX55 - - - Just a guess as I drove it for an accident hire company earlier in the year. Let me know. They are rapid but not too comfortable.

Coincidentally it is WX but WX56 and is a coupe not a spyder :)

Liability has already been accepted by the driver at the scene and the fact that he hit me from the rear makes it virtually impossible to deny blame :thumbs:

Just be careful though - you are hiring the car and remain personally responsible for those hire charges if they cannot be recovered in full from the other guys insurers. Don't assume that the insurers will take it lying down, not at a rate which could be as high as £1000 a day! Accident Exchange are very high profile and very much in the sights of the insurance industry as a whole. Make sure they have some sort of insurance policy to cover the cost of any unrecovered hire charges so they can't come after you.

Before I left my last place I was doing an AE case with a Ferrari 360 and the hire claim was in excess of £100k. And the insurers weren't just paying up......

Will do mate. Bizarrely I have just found out that two of my mates work there so I'm gonna speak to them tomorrow about this before I sign :thumbs:

Cheers mate :)

Will do mate. Bizarrely I have just found out that two of my mates work there so I'm gonna speak to them tomorrow about this before I sign :thumbs:

Good stuff - then you can concentrate on abusing the Fezza! :)

Good stuff - then you can concentrate on abusing the Fezza! :)

Just going back to what you was saying Digsy about potential costs coming back to me, I have just spoken to the guys who took my car away and they said that to prevent that possibly happening I can pay a £10 fee which effectively buys me an insurance policy to cover myself against this happening, sounds feasible, what do you think?

The bodyshop guys who took my car seem like top quality guys. They turned up in a gorgeous white 57 plate M3 :wub: They gave me the distinct impression ( ;) ) that anything with a blemish is going to be replaced :yahoo: