Someone crashed into my lambo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarnie

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I buy a car to match how i want people to perceive me, hence I don’t really want a Lambo as I am not that sort of person, I want people to look - obviously - however I like the style and looks of the Aston and the status it brings. It’s a more subtle look at me rather than an all out LOOK AT ME!

That is a very good point. I think we all to a certain extent consider a car to represent the type of person the owner is, e.g. An Aston the James Bond swarve sophisticated type, a F430 or G for that matter the rich bling chav..... :lol:

Too right, i am james Bond

In the real world it’s going to be looks, handling and comfort. Performance isn’t really an issue as both the Lamborghini and the Ferrari are fully loaded.

It’s really going to come down to how you feel behind the wheel.

That's just your oppinion. Everyone buys for different reasons. Some would buy on badge alone, e.g. Would as many people buy the G if it had a Skoda badge on it?

It is Audi based when all said and done..... :lol:

Obviously just an opinion.

Worth noting. VW owns Lamborghini, Audi and Skoda (as well as Bentley, Bugatti and SEAT)

For what it's worth I've never driven either the Gallardo or the 430. For looks I'd want the G but truth be told I don't think I'd buy one (If I could afford it). For me it just seems wrong not to have Lambo doors on it.

In the real world it’s going to be looks, handling and comfort. Performance isn’t really an issue as both the Lamborghini and the Ferrari are fully loaded.

It’s really going to come down to how you feel behind the wheel.

That's just your oppinion. Everyone buys for different reasons. Some would buy on badge alone, e.g. Would as many people buy the G if it had a Skoda badge on it?

It is Audi based when all said and done..... :lol:

Obviously just an opinion.

Worth noting. VW owns Lamborghini, Audi and Skoda (as well as Bentley, Bugatti and SEAT)

For what it's worth I've never driven either the Gallardo or the 430. For looks I'd want the G but truth be told I don't think I'd buy one (If I could afford it). For me it just seems wrong not to have Lambo doors on it.

Again, my opinion, but if it had had lambo doors I wouldn't of bought it as i hate them. :blush:

Here's one for you Sarnie. Lets say it did have lambo doors and you didn't buy it. With the 430 cost 35k more and now ruled out what else would you of considered?

Absolutely no idea. Not a fan really of Porsches, the Ferrari 360 is a bit dated and wouldn't spend £90k on an R8.

I didn't set out to buy a supercar and then ended up with gallardo. I wanted a gallardo from first seeing them a couple of years ago. When buying it, I never test drove ANYTHING else. I knew what i wanted.

The gallardo just does it for me on so many levels that I knew 2 or 3 years ago when they came out that I had to have one. Nothing else in the price range ticks as many boxes for me.

I probably would of just kept my zed and the money in the bank or the new M3 maybe :blush: