UPREV

nissanjuke

cheers lads,my car only has milltek exhaust,hfc,s and a standard air box with k/n filter,this will be interesting B)

Then I am curious to know the results as I'm thinking of a Miltek exhaust system to compliment my Berks hfc's uprev and twin cosworth air filters.

Very interested in the results. Fingers crossed for you man. Im in newcastle so this seems the closest garage i could use for the revup. Is that price for the car mapped and finished. Or just for the license then mapping charges on top

Very interested in the results. Fingers crossed for you man. Im in newcastle so this seems the closest garage i could use for the revup. Is that price for the car mapped and finished. Or just for the license then mapping charges on top

RS Tuning in Leeds is under 2 hours drive away :)

Picked up car today,car seems to be running more smoother through the gears,but it needs a clean first,and probably wont start to feel the difference until car has a good run.

here are the dyno sheets.

South%20Lanarkshire-20150516-00183_zpsjm5i1qzo.jpg

South%20Lanarkshire-20150516-00182_zpskra3zlls.jpg

What mods are you running just now to get those results?

I'm hoping to get mine uprevved next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk