Hey

Picked up a gunmetal 350 a few weeks back to join my Integra.

Has been great fun so far, especially with the loud pedal. Having to replace a wing mirror after some donut smashed it off 6 days into my ownership was somewhat annoying tho.

Picked up some good info randomly browsing the forums, but sure I'll be asking some questions soon enough ( yes, after searching ;) ) (that bose system has to go).

Welcome .as far as the bose unit goes loads have had cd skipping also the look of a tape dec defo has to go great first mod for a new owner. It's actually bose on a budget clarion manufacturers them.

Welcome .as far as the bose unit goes loads have had cd skipping also the look of a tape dec defo has to go great first mod for a new owner. It's actually bose on a budget clarion manufacturers them.

Yeah fitted a chinese android special the other day. Levels are now a bit low, but I can deal with that until I pick out and buy the rest of the system.

Yeah fitted a chinese android special the other day. Levels are now a bit low, but I can deal with that until I pick out and buy the rest of the system.

check out the buster mod for sorting out the low levels.

check out the buster mod for sorting out the low levels.

Aye, saw that when I was browsing about, probably just wait until I sort out amp, sub and fronts. Even with the lower levels I can hear the music, which is a vast improvement on constant intake noise and having to shout at the missus @4k rpm down the motorway in the DC2