CCTV- cloud view price ??

steve916

Having recently moved into a brand new house, we received a book of vouchers. One of those vouchers is to have cctv installed ( 1 camera) for £162. I thought this seems good value and I am interested in getting one installed. One question I have is how much is the monthly subscription to cloud view?

I can't find a price online.

Oh dear. Take my eye off the ball for a couple of weeks while we move, and I miss everything.

Cheers guys ;)

Andy, could you please edit my title above then.

Anybody else able to answer the above?

Edited by steve916

Oh dear. Take my eye off the ball for a couple of weeks while we move, and I miss everything.

Cheers guys ;)

Click edit on the first post, then click Full editor.
  • Like 2

Cheers guys ;)

Click edit on the first post, then click Full editor.

Sorry, don't get that option on iPad, and we haven't got our pc setup yet. Still waiting for furniture to arrive.

You do get that option on the iPad, as I use it myself.

Unless he's a taptalk user, then I'm not sure if that option is there (Never tried it)

How?

I'm not a tapatalk user on iPad.

Thanks for editing :)

Edited by steve916
  • Like 1

Unless he's a taptalk user, then I'm not sure if that option is there (Never tried it)

How?

I'm not a tapatalk user on iPad.

Thanks for editing :)

:thumbs:

Just click Edit, then click Use Full Editor. It's right next to Save Changes.

Sorry Dan. Must've been having a blonde moment. I was looking for a 'Full Editor' button everywhere but couldn't find one. Then I noticed that the thread title was showing in the edit window, so it must already be in full editor mode.

Apologies and thanks.

Sorry OP for off topic, but as I (and i suspect many others) am a nosey bugger, i'd like an explanation of why WW has been banned. Both threads (that i have seen) discussing this have been locked, without any explanation other than that he is banned.

Sorry OP for off topic, but as I (and i suspect many others) am a nosey bugger, i'd like an explanation of why WW has been banned. Both threads (that i have seen) discussing this have been locked, without any explanation other than that he is banned.

And this one will probably get locked now too, and all I wanted to know was some info regarding cctv ;)

Cheers Marzman.

Just kidding. Got some guy coming to explain it all tomorrow.

Marzman, the team made it very clear in the original post and there is no need to go into any further detail. Trust in the fact that the team made the correct decision and the relevant details are only of concern to Will and the team and no one else.

Now let's keep this one on topic so we don't have to lock another thread.

• Like 1

Marzman, the team made it very clear in the original post and there is no need to go into any further detail. Trust in the fact that the team made the correct decision and the relevant details are only of concern to Will and the team and no one else.

Now let's keep this one on topic so we don't have to lock another thread.

:thumbdown:

So far as I can remember the Team never gave reason for any ban or warning points.

Certainly when I was on the Team any such matters were between the Team and the member involved.

I'm not sure why people seem upset or surprised by the Teams stand regarding the removal of whackywill. They are being consistent.

Do you lot ever watch the news? What you're doing is openly running a cover-up, and stuff like that never ends well. Openness and honesty is almost always the best policy... This is neither.

How can people trust the right decisions are being made for the right reasons if all the facts are hidden? I always thought this was supposed to be an open and friendly forum, but it seems this may only be the case when it suits the mods.

• Like 5