ZSPEED UNDERTRAY GROUP BUY

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Being an Ex Moderation the "one of the team" comment seems to be a blatant dig at the way this forum is moderated and is uncalled for.

If you don't like it, feel free to pop on over to mums.net and spend your time there :thumbs:

Also it seems like a lot of people have a VAT chip on their shoulder recently :shrug:

I didn't read it that way, maybe you're just feeling a little sensitive?

Maybe I am fed up with a few peoples attitudes on here as to how this forum is moderated, perhaps those people needs to spend less time trying to dish up some dirt and gossiping, and more time doing using the forum as its meant to be.

/rant

Or maybe you just need some warm milk and a good nights sleep.

Surely you still have to pay the vat tho, even if your not vat registered?

Only in the country from where you purchased the item, if in the EU. Like when you go to France and buy cigs, if you will.

If outside the EU, then you have to pay VAT and import duty, I believe. Like when you buy bumpers from the USA.

As has been said, until you hit the VAT limit, you do not have to charge it, but neither can you claim it back on purchases from the UK.

Tarmac's response was perfectly worded and factually correct. I'm happy to be corrected on any of the above, too.

Back on subject, this is well worth getting. If I had a Zed, I'd have one.

• Like 1

Yes if you import something from outside the EU as an individual, vat or non vat registered business you have to pay vat & duty on the item. Then if you are a vat registered company you can claim the vat you have paid on the item you purchased back. Then if you sell the item as a registered business you are required to pay vat on the sale value of the item.

Posted · Hidden by glrnet, May 2, 2015 - Unfounded accusations
Hidden by glrnet, May 2, 2015 - Unfounded accusations

Yes if you import something from outside the EU as an individual, vat or non vat registered business you have to pay vat & duty on the item. Then if you are a vat registered company you can claim the vat you have paid on the item you purchased back. Then if you sell the item as a registered business you are required to pay vat on the sale value of the item.

Or you can buy from a company starting with C ending with P and ask them to mark the values down to Z

You know the crack Darren so don't start posting on my threads

• 2 weeks later...

Ah I see, so you import to an eu country and then to the uk so you only pay that countries vat and not ours.

We have one of the lowest VAT rates in Europe

Most are at 22 to 23%

I think only Luxembourg at 17% and Germany at 19% are lower

Edit - Max is 27% :scare:

Edited by flyboy

• 2 weeks later...

Not quite the best aftermarket mod I've had from Tarmac, twirly gadet in the air intake covers that, but certainly the undertray is a great improvement over OEM plastic. Very pleased with mine from a previous GB :thumbs:

I did express an interest in being included in the group buy earlier in the thread. Must have been overlooked in all the crap that ensued :-(

There is another group buy with Torqen at £139. Savings and plenty in stock so you won't be disappointed fella!

About a year ago a stream had burst its banks and decided the road was a good alternative. In the dark, turned a corner and the road level drops about 12", exactly where the stream had burst its banks. I went through at about 15-20mph realised it was a river IN the road and thought well, I'm in now, best keep going. The water went through my grill and basically weighted down the undertray, as well as the tray cutting into the water it bent in half under the car. The main issue being is that it ripped chunks out me underside of my bumper.

I couldn't move or anything (once out the water) and had to be recovered, well the RAC chap just took the whole tray off.

As you can see the flat bits are no longer flat!

I could have straightened it out but fancied a new one.

852EB373-3F8F-4C01-B126-43ADB1D8E89A_zpsvdjtxn1k.jpg

0EC2ECA0-9C2C-445D-BB0F-2C6BFC23F433_zpsaza2ag1h.jpg