ZSPEED UNDERTRAY GROUP BUY

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

GROUP BUY due to a number of enquiries

The Zspeed undertray is one of the best - "must have mods", it has easy access for oil changes and keeps your engine bay temperature's cooler and above all protects your engine.

Details below:

Usual Price £200

http://www.tarmacspo.../350ZSPUT_.aspx

Looking for a minimum of 4 orders for 10% off

GB Price is £180

Powder coating Black is an extra £30 and may take longer to arrive than the normal week lead time.

Fitted to Super Stu's Shark

Undertray_zps60f72225.jpg

• Like 1

Sounds a bit silly but the DE and the HR are the same fitment here right?

Yes bud

Looks great on the car. Any chance of one for a 370z?

They do one bud - might be able to add one if needed

I'm up for a 370z one as well

Apologies - I withdrew from replying to this one right away due to worrying about my response being removed from "one of the team" So wanted to make sure my response was calculated and correct and not to upset or offend anyone in anyway.

However I checked with an admin and apparently i'm pretty sure I can state this fact below:

"We only price match against other VAT registered businesses i'm afraid,"

Sorry we couldn't help you out on this occasion.

Apologies - I withdrew from replying to this one right away due to worrying about my response being removed from "one of the team" So wanted to make sure my response was calculated and correct and not to upset or offend anyone in anyway.

However I checked with an admin and apparently i'm pretty sure I can state this fact below:

"We only price match against other VAT registered businesses i'm afraid,"

Sorry we couldn't help you out on this occasion.

I would have thought "sorry we can't match that price at this time" would be a far more suitable and professional response IMO

I would have thought "sorry we can't match that price at this time" would be a far more suitable and professional response IMO

My first thought to that response would have been "why?" though, especially as it's quotes on the website;

Price Matching and group buys available on all products, contact us for details

So I think the actual response was perfectly suitable, personally.

Especially as businesses don't have to register for VAT until they're going to sell more than £80,000 worth of stock it's a fair condition of business. It's perfectly feasible that a smaller/newer competitor wouldn't have to register for VAT immediately and therefore is able to sell products for a little bit less in the short term as they don't have to charge VAT. Once they got over that limit it would be a different story though.

Being an Ex Moderation the "one of the team" comment seems to be a blatant dig at the way this forum is moderated and is uncalled for.

If you don't like it, feel free to pop on over to mums.net and spend your time there :thumbs:

Also it seems like a lot of people have a VAT chip on their shoulder recently :shrug:

• Like 1

Being an Ex Moderation the "one of the team" comment seems to be a blatant dig at the way this forum is moderated and is uncalled for.

If you don't like it, feel free to pop on over to mums.net and spend your time there :thumbs:

Also it seems like a lot of people have a VAT chip on their shoulder recently :shrug:

I didn't read it that way, maybe you're just feeling a little sensitive?

I didn't read it that way, maybe you're just feeling a little sensitive?

Maybe I am fed up with a few peoples attitudes on here as to how this forum is moderated, perhaps those people needs to spend less time trying to dish up some dirt and gossiping, and more time doing using the forum as its meant to be.

/rant

• Like 2

I asked advice from an Admin what I can or can't put

I have no interest of how someone else conducts their business but if Tarmac Sportz doesn't want to price match and has been legally advised not to get involved in price matching a non VAT business then it doesn't have to.

No dramas here just fact. So let's not have any keyboard warrior stuff on the thread, everyone's welcome to come and talk to me at Japfest if any issues, I'm a nice guy ;)