Pressure Washer - Heads Up

Sam Mcgoo

If anyone is interested and requires a decent pressure washer for a modest sum, Lidl have their Parkside pressure washer for sale from the 23rd April.

It's basically a a re-branded K4/K5 for about the third of the price.

150bar, 450lph, metal internals, all the accessories etc.. 3 year warranty £89 :)

http://www.lidl.co.uk/en/our-offers-2491.htm?action=showDetail&id=22721&ar=3

• Like 1

From my experience of LIDL stuff, this will be far from a rebranded Karcher and most likely won't meet the specs its advertised with.

Strange you say that, as I've been buying tools and equipment from there for quite a few years and it's all been very well behaved, good quality and very good value for money.

Nearly all of it comes with a 3 year warranty anyway so for what you pay knowing you get 3 good years out of it minimum is good value.

Also I remember a couple of years ago on here there was a forum member that was a lidl manager and he said he had to return one of the pressure washers back to manufacture under warranty. He had to send it to........ Yep...... KARCHER.

If I'm unlucky and it fails just after the 3 year warranty, I'll buy another one. I can do that 3 times before it costs me the same amount as the equivalent karcher or such like. And I'm not sure you'd get 9 years even out of one of the more expensive brands.

Anyway, I've had a good couple of years hard use washing cars, patios, decking etc.. Out of mine so far and I'm very happy with it.

As I said, just a heads up to those that don't have money to burn.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Well iv just bought mine! Ready for when the weather is a little better!!

Can you do me a favour and check the connection type on the attachments, please? Are they Karcher fitments? A picture would be most helpful too, if you don't mind. :thumbs:

Well iv just bought mine! Ready for when the weather is a little better!!

Looks like there is no snow foam attachment,t his is the snow foam lance I got for my Halfords/Nilfisk pressure washer http://www.ebay.co.u...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT it seems good quality for the price and gives excellent results. If you get one just make sure you get the right attachment.

Hey. Sorry I'm at the gf parents so can't take any pics. But for me this is literally just a decent hose! I believe in good ole elbow grease and a micro fibre close for cleaning. Never used a foam one but I do like a bucket lol.

I'm giving the car a quick blast with the pressure washer and covering the car in snow foam before getting the lambswool mit out to give it some proper cleaning. Sheet over some water before drying off with towels.

Gets the car nice and clean before the next stage.