if you had 30k...

Spatt

To be honest Dan, I was never a big 911 fan.

I always loved the 928. or at least the look and the GT feel of it. But I took a trip up to Silverstone to the Porsche experience centre just over 2 months ago. I spent a few hours playing around with a 991 2S because I thought I really should drive one and see what it was like and I have to say, I loved it. I

Having driven my share of speedy motors I really can say I was very impressed by the 991, so much so that I have been pipped to the post on 3 911's over the last few weeks. Probably a good thing to be honest, I don't need a 3rd car.

Edited by Bockaaarck
  • Like 1

Sadly Wendy I didn't would love to have gone. There are a few great 928's I've had a nose at over the last few weeks on the web. Sadly they all seem to be a fair way from me. In all honesty I have a few things which are higher priority at the mo than new wheels..........despite my incessant browsing of PH, carandclassic. Etc, etc :lol:

Edited by Bockaaarck

To be honest Dan, I was never a big 911 fan.

I always loved the 928. or at least the look and the GT feel of it. But I took a trip up to Silverstone to the Porsche experience centre just over 2 months ago. I spent a few hours playing around with a 991 2S because I thought I really should drive one and see what it was like and I have to say, I loved it. I

Having driven my share of speedy motors I really can say I was very impressed by the 991, so much so that I have been pipped to the post on 3 911's over the last few weeks. Probably a good thing to be honest, I don't need a 3rd car.

Exactly how I felt. I never got 911s at all, until I drove one. That was an absolute game-changer for me, in terms of my petrolhead life.

I WILL have another one, someday. Hopefully a gen2 non-S with a manual 'box and no PASM, in Guards Red.

Can't get much that's decent for 30k I don't think

How very true, a few 2014/15 370z Nismo for less than £30k on Auto Trader...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used though. Who buys second hand cars?

Only a complete and utter fool would buy a new one when you can save £7.5k on one that has done 90 miles surely :surrender:

Pretty sure the op wasn't talking about a brand new XKR or Vantage for 30k and every other post on here has been talking about 2nd hand cars so I think you may be in the minority :lol:

Edited by spursmaddave
  • Like 1

Only a complete and utter fool would buy a new one when you can save £7.5k on one that has done 90 miles surely :surrender:

Pretty sure the op wasn't talking about a brand new XKR or Vantage for 30k and every other post on here has been talking about 2nd hand cars so I think you may be in the minority :lol:

We digress. 8k is only a decent watch SMD. So its worth it! :)

We don't all have a rich Daddy to buy us an £8k watch though unfortunately...

I really think you are making yourself look a real #### here so I would keep the Richy Rich comments to yourself if I were you :lol:

I really think you are making yourself look a real #### here so I would keep the Richy Rich comments to yourself if I were you :lol:

1 I buy all my own things thanks.

2 it's called a joke.

1 I buy all my own things thanks.

2 it's called a joke.

d50bec9a9757b76d2ec64eba7b9ab71a.jpg