my 370z photoshoot

Chan267

not been on much as been too busy with so much stuff recently and working away. Hopefully will make some of the meets this year at some point and catch up with everyone. As always any comments or questions then ask away

heres a couple of photos of how my car looks and will be on track this summer as Im simply addicted to it now.

5239CFA2-918F-46BE-9476-CE702695C1CC_zpsqo6w3dko.jpg

2015-03-11_10-19-57_zpsvmo1mmmn.jpg

• Like 6

One of the nicest 70s in here. Apart from the gay wing :lol:

You need to post more pics on here

Forth rail bridge is a great spot for pics

I'll second that! Wing isn't so bad though, fits in and looks aggressive!

nrenz123 it is the carbon top secret lip and custom carbon side skirts that I got imported from the US.

Lacky, I have the KW V3 coilovers and eibach 15mm spacers for the front and back. Spacers make the alloys sit pretty flush but you do lose some feedback through the steering wheel in my opinion. Eibach springs would make the ride less crashy but I have no experience with them.

thanks everyone for the feedback, the wing is abit OTT but I really like it looks plus it was night and day with the difference it made on track.

I took several videos on track which I have been too lazy to upload on youtube using my go pro with the brillant go pro mount I got on one of the group buys.

Going to update my build thread as its been a while