Apple watch

tatooandy67

Latest information I can find on Google is a "leaked memo" saying between 24/4 and 8/5 for the sport and some steel models depending on strap choice, not had anything from Apple other than an email confirming my order and stating I'll be notified when item is shipped

So excited :yahoo:

Going to my local Apple shop later to drool over the watches, hopefully it won't be too crowded, I took the chance of ordering as soon as orders started at 8:01 before trying one on to try to avoid any shipping delays, I did however get the actual size pics from the Apple store app and there was an actual size pdf on Google that could be downloaded and printed which I cut out and stuck over my other watch face to get a feel for the size, I know that all seems a bit sad but....... Really can't wait for this now :yahoo:

Just after 8:01 I pre ordered Apple watch 42mm stainless steel with Milanese loop :yahoo:

Anyone else on here ordered or am I the only one ?

Snap! Don't need to handle it, I've not had any substandard quality hardware from apple since they used to sell printers in the 90s.

• Like 1

Just after 8:01 I pre ordered Apple watch 42mm stainless steel with Milanese loop :yahoo:

Snap! Don't need to handle it, I've not had any substandard quality hardware from apple since they used to sell printers in the 90s.

Which one did you go for

• Like 1

Which one did you go for

42mm Milanese

Otherwise it's not snap :lol:

Jokingly just sent a text to Jo asking if I can buy an Apple Watch. The reply?

"Only if you wait until you get home so I can get the Nectar points on my card"

:cloud9: God bless her, that's exactly why I married her! :lol:

KEEPER!!!

• Like 1

Which one did you go for

42mm Milanese

Otherwise it's not snap :lol:

You have great taste ;)

• Like 1

So don't keep us in suspense are you getting one ? :lol:

My better half got me one to shut me up, the only stipulation to getting an Apple watch was stop talking about Apple watch :lol:

Edited by tatooandy67

So we have been having a discussion on the Apple watch today, and someone mentioned about the motion and gestures . . .

"If Dan was "busying" himself while Jo is out, and the motion started an unwanted interaction on the phone" Perhaps that motion could start the Camera/video on the phone and then a different motion after a few seconds :lol: would send the video to TatooAndy :scare: :scare:

OK probably a unrealistic scenario . . . Dan prob does not have Andy's mobile number :lol:

Discuss!

• Like 1

Had a play, very impressive tech...Much more responsive than I had imagined for a 1st gen device. The interface is fab, the Maps app was very impressive!!

Alas no funds for Apple stuff for the next few years :(

Edited by gangzoom