Hi guys BeefyZ

BeefyZ

I'm a newbie :) had my 350z for a year now my names Brian 22 and I absolutely love my Z :) proud to be part of the Z family.

I am joining all you guys because I need help on finding the best mods I can do to my car but also maybe do a few meet up with you guys aswell!

I have a black 350z 2005 49000 miles on the clock! :)

Haha! Ill get my details down and sorted when I properly get chance to have a look at it and I will post a few pics up tomorrow when I get back from work :) on a night shift tonight and getting pretty dark outside :)

Cheers guys it is a pleasure to drive and absolutely love it! =D

Winning, dont forget to put your age in your signature, it's worth letting people know how young you are.

Just kidding, not that funny really.

Well done on the purchase.

It really bothers you that much that I have got my zed at such a young age ? Don't see what you are trying to achieve really?

When I said I was getting a zed I was getting told left right and centre that it would never happen, insurance would never be affordable. Too young etc. Im proving that it is possible and its not something you see everyday, I am probably the youngest owner after all.

Dont loose sleep over it 'mate', hope it does not bother you too much that I am only 19.

Haha! Not to worry

I was told the same but the insurance on them are not that bad considering. I did look at a Porsche and the insurance was a lot more in comparison and the 350z was a faster car so went with that :) it was only a Porsche Cayman :)

Winning, dont forget to put your age in your signature, it's worth letting people know how young you are.

It really bothers you that much that I have got my zed at such a young age ? Don't see what you are trying to achieve really?

When I said I was getting a zed I was getting told left right and centre that it would never happen, insurance would never be affordable. Too young etc. Im proving that it is possible and its not something you see everyday, I am probably the youngest owner after all.

Dont loose sleep over it 'mate', hope it does not bother you too much that I am only 19.

theres plenty other young owners though its not a rare thing anymore. Maybe it just seems a little odd to boast about it, i picked mine up when i was 24 and i've not long been 25.. i had mr2's when i was 19 and last car from 21 was a 296bhp del sol lol

theres plenty other young owners though its not a rare thing anymore. Maybe it just seems a little odd to boast about it, i picked mine up when i was 24 and i've not long been 25.. i had mr2's when i was 19 and last car from 21 was a 296bhp del sol lol

I actually got it when I was 18, maybe I should change it :blush:

Dude, it's just banter - chill- we CAN be friends.

• Like 1

Just to let you all know I'm looking for someone to change the colour of my gauges to red seen it on YouTube don't suppose any of you know someone who can do these mods?

Current modifications ive done is tinted windows, eyelids, customised stainless steel exhaust system Cat back and daytime running lights :)

Looking to do a lot more such as Stereo system, gauges, lighted interior, air filter, UpRev remap and maybe a body kit but the body kit is a maybe :)

I know some people like these cars to stay stock but believe me Ill be keeping this car for a very long time I think it's brilliant makes me smile everything I drive it :)

• Like 1