I give you....

AMT

The Ferrari 458 replacement that they couldn't decide how to improve its look so just made a mess of the bumpers and added extra air holeyness... I wasn't a fan of the 458 but even so this ones just a bit of a design muck up I think. Its like they just didn't know how to improve the styling (yes I know a good bit will be designed for speed but still...). Opinions?

http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2015/2/3/This-Is-The-New-Ferrari-488-GTB-660-HP-Of-Turbocharged-V8-Madness-7725225/

Hmmm, its not exactly pretty... the front end has a very big gaping mouth look to it, and side vents for the intercoolers look very strange, and the rear bumper looks... dare I say it... a bit fat?

however, 660bhp is a ridiculous amount of power! firstly, its hugely higher than the 458's figure of 562, and secondly, where do they go from there for a lightweight variant in the future? that's got to have around 700bhp, surely?

• Like 1

I had a drive of the 458 on a track, it was superb ! I took it out after a Gallardo and it made the lambo feel like a cortina

Personally I like the look of that

Must have been on the same track day, I agree completly. I also drove a DB9, the ferrari was bar far the best drive.

If I had to pick an angle its best is directly from the back of it, looks ok there. I have to say its got a bit of the new Ford GT syndrome (and I don't mean some of its placed air vents) in terms of fussy unattractive design, but hey probably more wind tunnel designed. I think they should go back a bit to... just design to make cars truly pretty again... as someone said...where'd you go then.... were gonna run out of power at some point. I wouldn't fancy kicking about in 2000bhp on a day to day basis lol :lol: