Mindless Vandalism

Rob_Quads

This morning I woke up to be greated to a nice bit of vandalism by the local twats. Last few days there have been an increasing number of 'youths' hanging around near my house but up till now other than some noisy mopeds have not really caused any problems but this mornig I was greeted with this...

IMG_1716.JPG

IMG_1717.JPG

They had covered half the car in some beer, key scratched to metal "Hello" in the bonnet and also tried keeing the window to hell from what I could see when i tried cleaning it.

Such a bloody waste of my time and money now having to fix it. There goes part of the holiday funds :(

Also need to get a security light ASAP for the drive and also looking into getting a linux system with a CCTV camera on it although I think the light would have been enough to deter them.

sorry too see that happen . my choice of sercurity would be the paper system which lets you no when somebody by your car.

it beeps they get close again beeps you no whats next !!!

the security light is a good idea hopefully it well work but i think the paper is the next step :angry:

bloody idiots sorry to hear that mate, id get a camera outside, video which kid did it, grab him give him a good hiding, then find his dad and give him a good hiding for not bringing his kid up right, F-ing morans makes me sick.

Instead of getting it fixed get a carbon bonnet treat yourself :thumbs:

There is sod all the police can do really - although if the kids start to congregate around the house again I'm going to be straight on the phone to them asking them to get rid of them. As it stands I just have a nice Police Inceident number and a quote on its way for being fixed.

A little linux system running with a couple cameras and a light should hopefully prove a deterant or at least catch whos going it.

Sorry to hear it mate. I hate this sort of dumb ass, mindless attack. Might be worth presenting yourself with a few friends to the group and inquire as to whether they may have seen the little knob jockey that carried out such an act. And it might be worth reminding them you have a video of it already from the house and it is being looked at by the police. ;)

Really gutted for you. Although I have been lucky for a number of years, I went through a spell where 3 cars I owned all under a year old were extensively keyed while at work and one of these cars was also kicked in all along the passenger side outside my house - also due to work.

There's nothing worse than coming out to see that.

so gutted for you. If it was me in your position, I would be out on the rampage.

Don't think a security lamp would stop them TBO, might be betting investing money into leasing a garage somewhere nearby.

Hope you find the lowlifes

Its a disgrace that you cant even park outside your own home without worrying if your car is safe :rant:

Security cameras are a good idea but our neighbour has been reported to the police for having them facing the main road & has had to take them down

it's not like they could be quick and subtle by walking past and keying the door - they have spent time on that and quite clearly didn't give a @*!# if anyone even saw them do it. They should be tied to a pole in the town centre and let people throw stuff at them.