What Bluetooth OBD dongle to buy?

jimboy2

I bought one for £3.90 on amazon works a treat. Bit long though keep kicking it lol

Yea same problem here bought a shorter one to avoid the problem and the bloody thing doesn't work but other than the fact that it is a bit long it seems to work really well

The one i have is the one above! Free delivery on amazon

Free delivery from china... I ordered one for £3.38 but I've been waiting since 12th of November for mine to arrive :lol: they sent another one out around the turn of the year, the price was £7.45 by then. Just checked now and its £9.99.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having problems getting mine to connect. I've got mini elm one shown below. I've paired it to my android tablet and the connection starts up but has an ODBII protocol error.

I've tried dash commander, carista and torque and all have a similar connection issue.

Any Ideas?

$_12.JPG?set_id=8800005007

Edited by Randy_Baton

I'm having problems getting mine to connect. I've got mini elm one shown below. I've paired it to my android tablet and the connection starts up but has an ODBII protocol error.

I've tried dash commander, carista and torque and all have a similar connection issue.

Any Ideas?

I would guess it is FUBAR

Any Ideas?

Is yoursa jdm?

Just had some Issues myself and seems jdm ecus have a different code, i can pair to the torque app but the elm327 wont connect to the ecu.