Supercar Siege 2015 Sun 17th May

AmyZed

oh how i am fcked off.

just drove up to wales. drove around wales. and back from wales.

2 out of those 3 was awesome.

just got in! left at 10pm

m6-m1 junction, shut. diversion thru A roads.

m25,jct 25-27 (dartford crossing) shut. fine... blackwall tunnel it is.

oh, blackwall tunnel closed. diversion? nope. ''use other routes''....

u taking the ****?

anyway. i really hope i dont oversleep. literally been awake 24 hours on the nose as i drove to wales this morning.

see u tmz.

I was on my way day to visit got of M20 to join A20 and boy traffic queue was awful on the A20, I decided to tun around and travel back, day was not wasted was playing around with the dashcam to see what the quality was like. I hope everyone that attended Supercar siege is having a good day. :)

• Like 1

Thanks for a great day, really is a super event with great company. the weather was terrific and the cars were stunning.

Sorry had to dash at the end as had to rush to get to work. No sleep since Friday night and another 12 hours in front of me.

Thanks to all that made the event possible.

• Like 3

It has been a fantastic day!! always love this show and yet again it didn't disappoint one bit. :D

Great cars, Brilliant weather (even if most of us got burnt :lol: ), and awesome company :)

Cant wait to see what pics everyone got, ill get mine up when I get them all off my phone.

Massive thanks to Amy and co for all their hard work in organising it for us, it really is appreciated.

• Like 2

A big thank you to Amy for organising this, it was a great day, a nice relaxed atmosphere to this show and a great gathering of Zeds too. I didn't take many pix but here are a few.

P5175981_zpseamvvp7q.jpg

P5175990_zpsnpp1vqzq.jpg

P5176039_zpsagfzmm47.jpg

P5176042_zpsgejtd9g8.jpg

P5176049_zps9lfotlya.jpg

• Like 9