WHAT ARE YOUR NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS IN 2015. ?.

WhackyWill

My new years resolution is to spend all my spare cash on tattoos and the Zed

The missus is getting FA until she starts putting out again . . . . . .

make a tally chart of her reasons for not putting out. Wait a few months then show her, oh and film the reaction.

It 100% won't help your relationship, but it will be very funny for us :D

• Like 1

My new years resolution is to spend all my spare cash on tattoos and the Zed

The missus is getting FA until she starts putting out again . . . . . .

make a tally chart of her reasons for not putting out. Wait a few months then show her, oh and film the reaction.

It 100% won't help your relationship, but it will be very funny for us :D

:lol:

I know this is a well serviced piece of advice and I'm sure many will have heard it before however . . . . . . When I got engaged a bloke at work told me to put a penny in a jar every time I got the leg over, until I got married. He then told me to take a penny out of the jar every time once married . . . . . He claimed that I'd spend the rest of my life emptying the jar. I laughed at the time . . . . . . . . . :dry: !

Maybe my new years resolution should be to try something other than "lift thi nighty up lass"!

• Like 1

Mainly trackday related... managed 12 trackdays this year, would like to do at least 10 next year, and get the trackcar sorted to a better level - tyres and suspension mainly. Would love to drive spa and get down to Le man's this year, will see how that goes.

Other than that, I've done the proposal this year, so should try and get married next year!

• Like 2

My intentions are to;

1. Stop wasting my money on stupid things and put it towards 3 or 4 holidays away this year.

2. Press on with some more mods for the car.

3. After the mods are done put some money aside for next years pure rally uk to take part for a laugh.

:thumbs:

• Like 1

something else ive decided this year is to not say i would love to do x y z etc, and not do it

Many thing in life i go o yea id love to go there or do that well this year if there something that looks interesting or i wanna try im going to do with in reason or cost

Whats the worst that can happen

My intentions are to;

1. Stop wasting my money on stupid things and put it towards 3 or 4 holidays away this year.

2. Press on with some more mods for the car.

3. After the mods are done put some money aside for next years pure rally uk to take part for a laugh.

:thumbs:

Surely 3-4 holidays abroad in a year could be considered as a waste on stupid things.... It's all perspective, spend it on what you like, so long as you can afford rent/mortgage, food etc :)