Finding a number plate....

Wasso

I'm sure there's somewhere on the tinterweb that allows you to see what vehicle a Reg Plate is currently on.

I've got one in mind for Suzi ref the LS3, BUT, I've got a feeling it was never made as I can't seem to find it.

Was thinking.....

LS03 ZED

Any ideas?

Okay cool on the insurance thing, but was it ever released which is why I question this, esp as it can't be found.

Yup seen LS03ZEO, tempted want it to be 100% right.

Now, LS03ZZZ isn't bad, but for me ZZZ reminds me of sleeping, and we don't want a sleeping LS3 lol.

I even tried Euro Car Parts, where you enter the reg and it works out what car it is, even there it said "nope!" Not recognised.

Suggestions always welcome :thumbs: I always like Wizards plate, but can't remember what it said :lol: was cool though.

Now, LS03ZZZ isn't bad, but for me ZZZ reminds me of sleeping, and we don't want a sleeping LS3 lol.

Wouldn't that be cool though?!,

....I mean because your Zed will be technically a "sleeper car" with the LS3 in side it that won't be noticeable until you press the loud pedal. :shrug::drive1:evil:

• Like 1

....I mean because your Zed will be technically a "sleeper car" with the LS3 in side it that won't be noticeable until you press the loud pedal. :shrug::drive1:evil:

Ahhhh now I'm seeing the potential now, hmmmm.

I'm not one for spending a fortune on a plate, so the price is right.

Xmas is just round the corner...... If no other suggestions come up and LS03ZED can't be found I think I may do the ZZZ version :thumbs:

• Like 1

Would make a lovely Christmas present to yourself & the Zed imo. :teeth::thumbs:

I can't afford it with my Xmas wish list (see "What are you buying your Zed for Christmas" thread) but it's within the Mrs budget for me :lol:

Sleepers are cool you know.

I've caught a few exotica napping in my Datsun rear view mirror when pressing the loud pedal!

They get this to chase!

bhp1108141444_zps25408fca.jpg

Whatever number you put on that car you are going to have a load of fun!!

• Like 2

Interesting find. I tried to find ages ago WA55O ZZ but couldn't find it.

Andy - 100%!! Totally with you on that one.

I also need to cater for my Jap Style plate too, so WA55O ZZ would end up as....

WA55

OZZ

So this gave me the idea for the LS theme.

Email the dvla and they will tell you about the plate

I did that for mine and they said it was coming up at a future auction. They emailed me again when the auction started

Cool, sounds like a plan Sir, I'll drop them a mail :thumbs:B)

I've caught a few exotica napping in my Datsun rear view mirror when pressing the loud pedal!

Totally agree. :thumbs:

That's why I've kept clear of too many external mods as I'd rather concentrate on the performance side of things to make the car faster rather than making the car look faster.

Don't think my car looks all that much different from a standard Zed (just got Rotas/Zunsport grille & Invidia exhaust) to most people apart from when I press the loud pedal & disappear into the horizon. :D;)

• Like 1

Totally agree. :thumbs:

That's why I've kept clear of too many external mods as I'd rather concentrate on the performance side of things to make the car faster rather than making the car look faster.

Don't think my car looks all that much different from a standard Zed (just got Rotas/Zunsport grille & Invidia exhaust) to most people apart from when I press the loud pedal & disappear into the horizon. :D;)

so the best way ;)

• Like 1