Goodies fitted.

gstraw

So I've been a bit busy! Got the EVO R cf front lip, fang cover, amuse rear, amuse side skirts and here how it looks: ba4ebc5bfc8dfec7f5c9e30165e2d259.jpg

40375a046970b9ac031acd18db678f67.jpg

982ce95392923fce731eba8223ac77cd.jpg

a00b816225c0ae21778346574fa0e99c.jpg

Gonna get a duckbill spoiler too to finish it off. Looks much better in the flesh tbh

Edited by gstraw
  • Like 4

Thanks guys.

Fit was awful I'm afraid to say. I got charged double since he bodyshop said it was such a bad fit. Looked like it was for another car!

A part of me thinks I may eventually change the rear bumper for stick with aerojacket spats but I will see. Want to keep it aggressive OEM+ that's why I put the nissan rear badge back on.

Can't now seem to decide between carbon signal and or aerojacket duckbill! Any preferences?

Yeah that's why I got it. Would have returned it but the bodyshop already started chopping it. At least when I sell it on the kit will be a good fit!! Colour looks great in the flesh. Might get bigger tail pipes to fill out the space in the rear

• 1 month later...

Hey. Side skirts and rear were a bad fit. The front lip was a good fit as was the dang cover but if you want to install both they you have to cut it up. They are not designed to both be on the car. It's one or another. I've got mine modified and bonded together now as one piece