Just tried drawing a zed on a wall !!!!

Jmanji

My son wanted a zed on his bedroom wall, we tried to project one with a home made projector it did not work, so printed off a large silhouette of one and transferred it onto his bedroom wall, not really sure that it came out too good, I tried to put bonnet lines and wheel studs free hand all went wrong there. He wants to get rid of it now.

It's not as easy to freehand with a sharpie.ae0036dd38c156a843ba9b8feaa161c0.jpg7f0c710942c043eacc16c7f0535d85be.jpg9d1645531e7c8ad205a199033683c888.jpg

Obviously we could either colour it in with either pastels or go mad and spray it?

Any ideas anyone!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't look too bad imo Jmanji.

Think you just need to bite the bullet now though & finish it off. Skirt line needs doing behind the front drivers wheel & a few other minor bits, then chose a nice colour to paint it.

If it turns out crap just stick up a topless picture of Kelly Brook to cover it, ....sure he wouldn't dislike that. ;):lol:

• Like 1

Not bad Paul - but if you wanted a bigger version you could try the "grid method" - draw a square grid over the original picture then slmply enlarge the grid to suit your wall and copy the drawing onto it - try youtube. A frontal view would look good