Gymkhana Seven

grahamc

Car was amazing, shame Block isn't!

Sorry, hate the guy. Scripted to hell! If he could drive well in the WRC I'd appreciate him, he's useless when put under pressure. Let him have a closed road(s) and 6 attempts and he's comfortable.

Still the car was Epic!

• Like 2

Sorry, hate the guy. Scripted to hell! If he could drive well in the WRC I'd appreciate him, he's useless when put under pressure. Let him have a closed road(s) and 6 attempts and he's comfortable.

Still the car was Epic!

I cant say I agree. Give me that car and 100 attempts and I still couldnt pull off one trick hes doing. Its a combination of skill and pure outright balls to drift cars at the speeds he does. These videos dont show just how fast hr is travelling at some points.

Still the car was Epic!

I cant say I agree. Give me that car and 100 attempts and I still couldnt pull off one trick hes doing. Its a combination of skill and pure outright balls to drift cars at the speeds he does. These videos dont show just how fast hr is travelling at some points.

I probably could never do what they do. But it annoys me he's basically portraying he's a master of drift, tight corner high speed manoeuvres. What him in the WRC, he's useless.

Loeb if he was asked to do these staged block events he'd wipe the floor with him.

• Like 1

Still the car was Epic!

I probably could never do what they do. But it annoys me he's basically portraying he's a master of drift, tight corner high speed manoeuvres. What him in the WRC, he's useless.

Loeb if he was asked to do these staged block events he'd wipe the floor with him.

Probably true, either way I admire all of them for what they do. Even the worst of the wrc drivers is way outta my league skill wise. I follow block on instagram and he seems a pretty genuine guy tbh. still....that mustang though :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Probably true? it's definitely true. Seb loeb is incredible. I don't dislike the Block but he is pretty pooh in the WRC, usually comes in @ around 8th position. If my zed had a playstation controller instead of a steering wheel..... I could do that. :p

Edited by Rock_Steady

Hes craps at wrc but rally cross he's a multi championship winner I believe. And the gymkhana vids are just pr for the hoonigan brand and it works he's a buissness man before race car driver look at what he made of dc shoes I believe dedman has after partyied with him and gitten Jr

Edited by StevoD

Still the car was Epic!

Better than any f1 racing but Loeb is better foust is a good driver tho

Edited by StevoD

Still the car was Epic!

Said pretty much exactly the same to a friend of mine only yesterday.

I'd love to know just how much of that was actually strung together and what is clever editing.

Also Ian, this demonstrates exactly what you were talking about. He falls apart as soon as the pressure is put on him.