Snetterton meet/track day. Tomorrow - Sat 15th

Sam Mcgoo

Well it seems there are gonna be a few of us at the Snetterton track day tomorrow.

For those that are not on the track day pm list, I thought I'd just put a post up incase anyone else wants to join us on track or just come along to say hello as a kind of mini meet.

So anyone at a loose end tomorrow and fancies coming to say hi, get a passenger ride or fancies a go on track at a great and safe circuit you know where we are.

Anyone wanting to go on track, it's with javelin track days and £129 for the full day.

Hope to see some others there!

• Like 2

We now have three cars on track tomorrow, Andrew and Me with our BMW 330ci, Chris with his Radical and Sam with his SS 350z.

Hope the weather holds up for us.

We now have three cars on track tomorrow, Andrew and Me with our BMW 330ci, Chris with his Radical and Sam with his SS 350z.

Hope the weather holds up for us.

And if it rains you will have 2 on track and me in the gravel trap :lol:

Shake down run in the Radical - can't wait :yahoo:

• Like 1

Well unfortunately.............

20141115_111051_zpsches1jc6.jpg

the circuit was smothered in fog that wouldn't lift so the event got cancelled at lunch time with zero track time.

This was as close as we got..

20141115_110740_zpspkralqow.jpg

Was nice to meet Andy, Ken, keyser and family, but shame they all had to travel so far for nothing.

Chris' radical certainly looks the part but he still doesn't know how it drives :lol:

Hopefully catch up with you all at another track soon.

yeah, sucks to be on the road for 2 hours for no track driving! still could have been worse, could have been keyser, on the road for 4 hours!

still nice to sit in the new radical, even if thats as racy as we ever got! stupid fog.

Ah well, three weeks till the next one, hopefully no fog next time!

Home now - no harm no foul - at least I got some money in hand for the next one - heck of a way to go for a mini meet though :lol:

Still got to test out the new trailer :thumbs:

O and I drove the Radical twice round the car park - furthest I've been so far :lol:

See you all soon :)

• Like 1

Home now - no harm no foul - at least I got some money in hand for the next one - heck of a way to go for a mini meet though :lol:

Still got to test out the new trailer :thumbs:

O and I drove the Radical twice round the car park - furthest I've been so far :lol:

See you all soon :)

That's a shame buddy.

What's the next track visit?

Have you looked Coombe or Keevill airfield.

We actually did Yeah! Well a credit note with them to the full value.

We were quite suprised as well. I think because they knocked it on the head at lunch time, they had to give us something or we would have just waited to see if we could get an hour in the afternoon if it cleared. Wasn't expecting the full amount though.... Well done javelin.

I was up at 3.45 for this. arrived early and got two garage spaces for the cars. Set up the chairs, table and the essential tea making kit :D just to watch the fog.

Well at least we will get a refund for another track day, well done Javelin :thumbs: