iPad Mini Install (OBDII Dash Command!!) Page 10

Wasso

This looks amazing mate! Defo going to go down this route!

Been following his series for months in fact over a year to gain tips.

The Audison system they install into the SRT8 is basically what I've done but with Morel components.

I'm in the process of buying a house at the start of the year so I'll be buying stuff bit by bit and building as and when funds allow. Cars is getting all the stickers taken off though and made more civilised so I can actually get to drive it. At the moment with the way it is just isn't fun and I don't have the spare cash laying around to go to the track every week, anymore.

Keep the exterior the same. She's nice the way she is.

This looks amazing mate! Defo going to go down this route!

Been following his series for months in fact over a year to gain tips.

The Audison system they install into the SRT8 is basically what I've done but with Morel components.

I'm in the process of buying a house at the start of the year so I'll be buying stuff bit by bit and building as and when funds allow. Cars is getting all the stickers taken off though and made more civilised so I can actually get to drive it. At the moment with the way it is just isn't fun and I don't have the spare cash laying around to go to the track every week, anymore.

Keep the exterior the same. She's nice the way she is.

Going in for a full respray mate, have lots of carbon to go on her. Outside is having a full make over. I'm just hoping Tarmac gets the rocket bunny kit sorted as I would love the wide arches on it

I'm just fed up of the loud exhaust. Can't go to dinner without looking like a pratt lol No more stickers but lots of carbon fins, and boot, bonnet and huge wing :D

Never thought I'd live to hear this!!!!!! :lol: I think you used to say if it's too loud you're old. Welcome to my world Neilly :stir:
  • Like 2

I'm just fed up of the loud exhaust. Can't go to dinner without looking like a pratt lol No more stickers but lots of carbon fins, and boot, bonnet and huge wing :D

Never thought I'd live to hear this!!!!!! :lol: I think you used to say if it's too loud you're old. Welcome to my world Neilly :stir:

Lol yep I'm now officially too old for a loud exhaust. I think its more the fact that my hearing is ruined! :lol:

Lol yep I'm now officially too old for a loud exhaust. I think its more the fact that my hearing is ruined! :lol:

Living up to your avatar then :p:lol:

• Like 1

Living up to your avatar then :p:lol:

I am that Colin, avatar will be altered when the exhaust comes off :lol:

Here's another video showing the finish. Triple gauges installed, satnav controls etc. The Hazard switch is causing me a little issue, so I need to spend a bit more time perfecting but wanted to get a video up in reasonable light.

I can't believe that despite making this a single dash section it fits so well.

Anyway enjoy the final video.

• Like 5

Thanks Zeus and Graham, it has been a mission. The amount of adaptation needed especially the hazard butting is incredible. It's clearly possible but wow it's taken some labour and pain.

Pleased without a shadow of doubt. Love the super wide screen and the new finish gives the interior a re-fresh.

Drinks are already in flow as you'd expect. Having home made Vol-au-vents and roasted pork with veg cooked by the ladies and the AGA. Then it's PARTY time!! :yahoo:

I apologise in advance for any drunken messages tonight! :lol:

• Like 1

I apologise in advance for any drunken messages tonight! :lol:

Wouldn't be the first time would it lol. Well done Ian it looks fantastic and a real piece of art.

Hope you have a great New Years eve.

Ha ha thanks matey, drinks are WELL UNDER WAY!!!!!!!!

You could always collect the rear screen I have had stored for the past year for you then :p:lol:

Sorry to hijack your thread Wasso - just taking the opportunity to point that out to NeilP :)

The install looks great mate and I know what fun making a custom dash is :wacko: I'll get to see it up close very soon as well :thumbs:

• Like 1