Sticker dilemma - yes or no?

Adrian_CNC

Sticker  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which sticker?

I've been toying with the idea of putting a biggish sticker on my windscreen and I can't make my mind up whether I should do it or not so I'm hoping to gather some opinions...

I'm not 20 any more so time for making my car shout "LOOK AT ME" is over but I'd still like to stand out from the crowd a little (already have full exhaust, rays in gunmetal and waiting for my 20/25mm wheel spacers to arrive).

I was thinking about this Japtastic sticker on the windscreen, along passenger's A-pillar:

http://www.ebay.co.u...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

OR my other favourite is this GAME OVER sticker on top of my windscreen:

http://www.ebay.co.u...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

But I don't think I have the balls to actually get this one, it's a bit too cocky, especially since 350 isn't really that fast...

What do you guys&gals think?

Negative comments more than welcome. :)

EDIT: Added a Poll

Edited by Adrian_CNC

If the cars staying standard ish then keep it simple

Rear quarter window stickers look good. If your going on the windscreen a smaller one in the centre can look good. Or a larger one on the side, on it's side

• Like 1

Tbh eBay special stickers like the ones saying fresh of Jdm yo and craps like that are tacky

But then people think the brand stickers on mine are @*!# but they are there for a reason,

but then it ain't my car so I shouldn't really care about how your car looks and you shouldn't care what I think

Really this is one of the biggest "personal taste" items you can do to your car.

Personally I don't like any stickers on my car ~ to that end I have even removed the NATS alarm stickers cause that's just how I roll. B):D

It's a sticker though Adrian so if you don't like it yourself you can always remove it afterwards. This would be a good sticker to add to your car though;

5F70F002-B323-4EB8-BE34-D326D209C2D6.jpg

As I said though, personal choice so get what you like and f**k what anyone else thinks. ;)

"Built, not bought" sticker on the rear window might look ok just for an idea. :thumbs:

• Like 2

"Built, not bought" sticker on the rear window might look ok just for an idea. :thumbs:

im still yet to find anyone with these stickers who made there own wheels and fabricated there own alloys tanks etc or made and moulded there own body panels

I hate that stickers as 99.99% of people with it bought off the shelf stuff and put them on they didnt actually build anything.

• Like 1

im still yet to find anyone with these stickers who made there own wheels and fabricated there own alloys tanks etc or made and moulded there own body panels

I hate that stickers as 99.99% of people with it bought off the shelf stuff and put them on they didnt actually build anything.

My impression with the "built, not bought" stickers was that it was more to do with the idea that you hadn't bought a fast car but rather built it into a fast car by adding aftermarket parts etc.

I'm not in my teens or twenties anymore though so what the f**k do I know. :shrug::lol:

Don't even get what all this hash tag crap is about?! :wacko::dry:

Okay, I think I get the general consensus - stickers on Zeds are a no-no. :)

Thanks for suggestions on other ideas but I don't like any of the popular stickers plus built not bought would be a bit of an overstatement on my car atm although I do have quite a few mods - I only mentioned the ones that are noticeable straight away.

Move over was the one that actually inspired me with the game over idea. :)

My impression of built not bought was you had the car standard and modified it yourself from scratch. Whether you paid mechanics/bodyshops or not. Rather than buying someone else's project

Who knows :lol:

• Like 1