What kind of music do you prefer

Z_Lover

My childhood house had varied musical influence, everything from Abba, Baccarra, Foster and Allan, accordion and fiddle bands, right through to Kiss, ZZ Top and Rush. The stuff that stuck though was the rock/metal, but, as long as there is genuine musical talent, I'll give most stuff a go.

My current top ten bands/artists at the minute though are (in no particular order and based on what's in the car just now):-

Some of these may be NSFW

Lamb of God

Anthrax

Sick Of It All

Avenged Sevenfold

Down

Suicidal Tendencies

Clutch https://www.youtube....h?v=HDoKyzHzP14

Bullyrag

Lacuna Coil

Channel Zero

• Like 1

I grew up with all kinds of music, but i'd have to say that I was mainly into east coast Hip Hop until it just lost it's way by 2000. My earliest influences were more black Sabbath, white snake, rush, MC5, W.A.S.P etc. I love anything if it's done well

You, sir, have impeccable taste :thumbs: I saw a post you made a while back on a similar thread and meant to give another +1 for 1990s east coast hip hop. I'm not a hater on the west coast either and had the pleasure of meeting DJ Jazzy Jeff last Sunday :)

S.

• Like 1

Dad brought me up on Rock and Roll. My first 45 was Run to the Hills, so my formative years were in the NWOBHM camp, then migrated to Thrash Metal (which is probably still my first love), thence to Hardcore and into Punk, some Goth, then Industrial, Techno Industrial and Industrial metal.

The CDs in my car now run from Jello Biafra, Big Black, Manic Street Preachers, Radiohead, Soulfy, Pixies, Discharge, AC/DC, RATM, New Model Army, Unkle, Meteors, Cardiacs, NIN, Einstuerzende Neubauten, Scraping Foetus off the Wheel and Skinny Puppy.

Most stuff with a harder edge.

It's all about the deep house! I'm a dance festival freak! Going to miami for ultra fest on March!!!

I should get a 350 owners club t-shirt and where it here!!!

This is what life's about haha

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7nGjmPIh0w4

I'm afraid most of my musical taste is quite old, I listen to stuff most of you would probably say who!?

Mind you I do the same wen confronted with a lot of todays artists, but I am sure some of you will know at least some of my list.

Candy Dulfer Jazz rock/funk

Rush

Steamhammer

Tito & Tarantula

Yes

North Mississippi all stars

John Butler Trio

Mountain

Frank Zappa

Tom Petty

Todd Rndgren

Robert Frip

^^ She sounds like she's saying "no trouble", isn't it supposed to be "no treble"?

I think it's supposed to be "I came up with this really cool hook for the chorus but had no idea what to do with the rest of the song, so I thought I'd make a bit of cash by plugging the old line that it's okay to eat as many pies as you can and still be considered beautiful for the rest of the song to the gullible chunkers out there".

Or something like that, anyway.

^^ She sounds like she's saying "no trouble", isn't it supposed to be "no treble"?

I think it's supposed to be "I came up with this really cool hook for the chorus but had no idea what to do with the rest of the song, so I thought I'd make a bit of cash by plugging the old line that it's okay to eat as many pies as you can and still be considered beautiful for the rest of the song to the gullible chunkers out there".

Or something like that, anyway.

so im not beautiful :cry: