Ryanair -FFS

Flex

Had to use them due to family request.

I swear after I've shelled out for this wedding (and have more disp income) I will never use them again. Horrible, horrible, horrid, crappy, sh1tty website and customer service.

FFS!!!

End rant.

I went to Malta with them last year "no problems" got there on time

got back on time and landed at the right airport and cheap enough. :scare:

Good for you, I dont disagree with the flights they're not too bad for the price if you dont mind the herd rushing to cram into the bloody tin can. All I mean is for the extra what £100 I'd rather have a much nicer travel experience.

• Like 1

The boarding of Ryan Air passengers to plane is always the true test of human nature with grown men throwing women and children behind them in the search for that perfect - horrible cheap plastic seat.

Top Tip - if you ever board by bus for Ryan Air or SqueezyJet - last on first off !!

• Like 3

Top Tip - if you ever board by bus for Ryan Air or SqueezyJet - last on first off !!

Or just sit in the seat number thats on your ticket of course ;)

I fly a lot, probably at least once a month and sometimes 4-5 flights in a week so have tried most airlines and Ryanair are the only hateful one - the way they make you queue past the gate so the flight shows as "on time", taking hand luggage and putting it in the hold, making you stand in rain waiting to get on the planes, the scratchcards/hotels/hire cars/charity calendar/e-cigarettes/coaches and everything else they push on you ......... but nothing boils my **** as much as that ****ing "another on time arrival" fanfare thing, Ive noticed recently that even when its late they now play "another successful arrival" just to **** me off :rant:

But, particularly living near Stansted, at least 75% of the time they are the only people that fly where I actually want to go so unless I get a sudden love for international coach travel I guess Ill have to keep flying with them :surrender:

• Like 1

I fly a lot, probably at least once a month and sometimes 4-5 flights in a week so have tried most airlines and Ryanair are the only hateful one - the way they make you queue past the gate so the flight shows as "on time", taking hand luggage and putting it in the hold, making you stand in rain waiting to get on the planes, the scratchcards/hotels/hire cars/charity calendar/e-cigarettes/coaches and everything else they push on you ......... but nothing boils my **** as much as that ****ing "another on time arrival" fanfare thing, Ive noticed recently that even when its late they now play "another successful arrival" just to **** me off :rant:

But, particularly living near Stansted, at least 75% of the time they are the only people that fly where I actually want to go so unless I get a sudden love for international coach travel I guess Ill have to keep flying with them :surrender:

All of a sudden I feel slightly better about my experience! Cheers! :lol:

we've just flown Ryanair down to Italy and didn't actually have any problems at all, in fact it was the easiest flying experience we've ever had.

no check in baggage and pre printed boarding cards mean that as soon as we got to the airport, went straight through to security and into departure lounge, then plane took off on time. without problems.

Made sure we were the last to board the plane, by which time everyone else was already on and in their seats. even with backpacks under our seats, still had ample legroom, and since the seats don't recline, didn't have to put up with the seat in front of us being right under our noses.

yes they do try and sell you stuff, but hardly bothered us.

and all for £40 return each. would definitely fly Ryanair again!

I've flown to numerous European destinations with RyanAir and anything over 90 minutes gets very uncomfortable. I'm not super tall, I'm just over 6 foot, but even I have zero legroom and have to put my legs in the other half side just so I don't get DVT!

Allocated seating is a must on all flights, the amount of times I've seen people nearly in tears because their young family is about to get split up.

Regarding their on time flight record, it would be hard to be late when they allocate 2½ hours for a 90 minute flight that almost always takes off 30 minutes late.

Like many others, if I can avoid them, I will, but unfortunately more often than not they're the only option! :rant:

After my wife flew Ryan Air and had to buy a bottle of water off staff to give to a woman that was passing out next to her because the staff were not allowed to give water out for free even in a medical emergency I just felt that ethically even if its cheap and on time, I cannot give my money to such a despicable company.

Flew with Thomas Cook to orlando in September. Made RA look like 1st class on the orient express.

Worst flight ever, and I've flown in Colombia and Bolivia.

You know that's a train dont you? :lol:

It was the most opulent form of transport I could think of.

:lol: I've pulled them up on the tooting of the fanfare before!! We normally pay extra and sit right at the front for maximum leg room and easy on/off boarding of the plane. We that also gives you priority boarding, so it makes for a more pleasurable @*!# flight :lol:

Anyway, we were at the front and I was checking the time for the landing (as I hate that god damn noise and appreciation for an on-time flight), they were about to press the button to successfully recognise a "on-time landing". I said to the dumb hostess - "Oi, we are late ten minutes" - she looked at my like I was the devil, but agreed after checking her watch the flight was actually late.

I felt rather satisfied!! :teeth:

• Like 3