Hi everybody.

Hi everybody, I've been nosying around on this site for a few weeks and I've definitely caught a dose of Zeditis having been a fan of the 350z since the first fairladys starting coming into the country, which I believe were all orange-coloured? I've not driven or been a passenger in a 350Z but I'm looking forward to my first drive in one as I intend to buy one as soon as possible. I am 62 years old and currently have an MR2 Turbo which I have had for 7 years as my Sunday and sunny day toy. I have just got it back on the road after laying it up for a couple of years and now I have it back on the road I haven't exactly fallen out of love with it but just have a yen for the smooth power delivery that I believe the Z has.

With my bad back I'm also hoping that the Z will be a bit more comfortable than my MR2 which has Tein coilovers, ,,,,,,,very stiff.

I'm hoping to buy a 2006 onwards, could anyone tell me what date the incresed tax band takes effect.

I quite like the orange seats in some Zs, is it just me?

I think gunmetal grey is the way to go for me as my MR is steel mist grey and I love it.

I'll be lurking around the Zeds for sale on this forum. If anyone is looking to downsize to an MR2 turbo in very good condition and in almost standard condition with just a few sensible modifications and about 70k miles then please contact me via pm.

Welcome aboard Alan. :welcome:

As mentioned I believe it is from March 2006 onward's that the Tax band changed. Gun Metal is a lovely colour but I'am biased as that's what I have, ..not sure on your colour choice of seats but if you like them then why not. ;)

The Zed will definitely be more comfortable for you than the MR2 on Teins but best way to check is go out for some test drives and see if it suits you. :thumbs:

Hello and :welcome: to the forum Alan.

I see you're in Telford. If you're free this coming Satuday, pop along to RAF Cosford where a number of us will be meeting. It'll give you an opportunity to have a nose around some Zeds and see what the owners are like! :scare::lol:

Details here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/87311-raf-cosford-meet-paintballz-sat-11th-october/