Do all the people on here during normal hours work from home?

Neilp

Skiving at home or at work  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Are you skiving at work?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • N/A
  2. 2. Are you skiving while at home, but supposed to be working?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • N/A

Skiving at work.

Almost dropped myself in it a few times, anyone else done this?

Wanting to show my gaffer something that's been posted in a thread that you've previously commented on - send them a link to the thread then realised that your post (and any previous ones) has a timestamp on it! :lol:

• Like 1

For a moment I thought it said skiiing at work :lol:

Basically, work from home/or small office 2 mins away, self employed, I dont get paid whilst I'm skiving on the forum.

Somedays it's like crack, cant stay away, just need to keep hitting up :)

• Like 1

Well, apart from the topless ironing which one of my young male staff members told me I could do when I said that I needed more money (and I rejected on health and safety grounds :scare::lol: ) I have never been a desperate housewife I don't think. I haven't got a telly so am not quite sure what it entails but I think I might be guessing correctly.

• Like 4

Well, apart from the topless ironing which one of my young male staff members told me I could do when I said that I needed more money (and I rejected on health and safety grounds :scare::lol: ) I have never been a desperate housewife I don't think. I haven't got a telly so am not quite sure what it entails but I think I might be guessing correctly.

lol!!!
  • Like 1

Lol! Yep I'm my own boss too I consider it a bit of down time here and there light relief from the stress! Mind you I'd be annoyed if the 2 girls that work for/with me did the same! But as I'm at work 9am-8pm 4 days plus alternate Saturdays then doing work stuff on the day we are closed they don't seem to mind me having down time! Loads of our clients come book and come in for appointments when they are 'working from home tho! 56633f94fe1ad4564bda8c45f6948a26.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Um housewifery IS work in my book 😊😎😘

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1