Tyre question

RafsZed

Bridgestone Potenza RE 040

Hi guys, I've been offered these used tyres at a good price they have 5mm tread left and came off a Zed, does anyone know if these are the same standard tyre that were supplied with the Z, mine are Bridgestone Potenza but I can't see any wording that says RE 040.

I just want to make sure they will match my rears.

Btw plan to get MPSS next year (full set)

He's the Forum Tire Guru don't you know? Wink

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

Was going to ask about that Graham ~ not his title but more the spelling of it. :dry:

"Tyre" is the British English way of spelling it, :thumbs: ...."Tire" is the American English way of spelling it. :thumbdown:

Edit: or was it a take on him being the "fatigue guru" :)

Edited by GMballistic
  • Like 1

Was going to ask about that Graham ~ not his title but more the spelling of it. :dry:

"Tyre" is the British English way of spelling it, :thumbs: ...."Tire" is the American English way of spelling it. :thumbdown:

How do you spell it in welsh though?

How do you spell it in welsh though?

How should I know I was born in Yorkshire and don't speak that "gobble de gook" welsh language. :lol:;)

as its a "fairly" new invention tyre in welsh is typically "teir" but wheel being an older invention is "olwyn"

That's interesting to know. ;)

My mother is the only one in our family who can speak welsh ~ I never picked it up in the schools and dropped learning it once I reached comprehensive as it was hindering my french lessons. :(

Edit: :p

Edited by GMballistic

as its a "fairly" new invention tyre in welsh is typically "teir" but wheel being an older invention is "olwyn"

My mother is the only one in our family who can speak welsh ~ I never picked it up in the schools and dropped learning it once I reached comprehensive as it was effecting my french lessons. :(

:lol: it obviously affected your english as well

My mother is the only one in our family who can speak welsh ~ I never picked it up in the schools and dropped learning it once I reached comprehensive as it was effecting my french lessons. :(

:lol: it obviously affected your english as well

Don't know what you mean? :shrug: Lol. :blush:

I think maybe a modicum of sarcasm has been used on his username ;)