Members over 10K/20K posts etc status name change idea.

Just wondering as some of the long standing members are approaching (or have gone above) crazy amounts of posts if there was something that could be done to honor there contributions.

For example ~ Members 10K & below are "Z Legends",

...but maybe 10K & above could be "Z Superbeings"

20K & above could be "Z Superiors"

Just an idea.

Or maybe as Will suggested to me when we where chatting that the amount of pips could go up to 6/7 or even turn into gold stars?.

Any views on this appreciated everyone. Good or bad. :D:thumbs:

From what I can gather, these guys with massive post counts gained most of their posts in "Chat" when for some reason they counted towards the total posts :shrug: Maybe we should half their post count to put them on an even foot with the rest of us? :p

From what I can gather, these guys with massive post counts gained most of their posts in "Chat" when for some reason they counted towards the total posts :shrug: Maybe we should half their post count to put them on an even foot with the rest of us? :p

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :lol:

On another note GM, I notice that you do more posts per year than 90% of us do miles in our Zeds :lol:

Lol. :lol: It's true.

This is the only forum I use and I try to help out as many people as possible along the way so try to answer questions whenever they pop up.

Also I've a lot of free time and if I spent it all polishing the Zed I'd be through the paint to primer in no time, ...not that many would notice on a Gun Metal Zed. :lol:;)

• Like 4

None of mine are 'chat' posts :p

Most are more like 'crap' posts :blush:

• Like 2

This comes up every few years and we have adapted it a few times.

As it stands, I'm happy with how they are. We do sometimes put unique names for people who we feel have earned it. Keeps it more special that way.

This comes up every few years and we have adapted it a few times.

As it stands, I'm happy with how they are. We do sometimes put unique names for people who we feel have earned it. Keeps it more special that way.

Ok guess that's fair enough. ;)

If I'm ever good enough to earn a unique name though Lexx just please make sure it's not "Graham". :please::lol:

Not that there's anything wrong with that name, sorry glrnet, ..it's just not my real name. :D

• Like 1

If I'm ever good enough to earn a unique name though Lexx just please make sure it's not "Graham". :please::lol:

Not that there's anything wrong with that name, sorry glrnet, ..it's just not my real name. :D

Garrulous Graham

Yep ... has a nice ring to it :p :p :p

Garrulous Graham

Lol. Had to google "Garrulous" to see what it meant. :surrender::blush::lol:

• Like 1

Garrulous Graham

Lol. Had to google "Garrulous" to see what it meant. :surrender::blush::lol:

In future, please temper your verbosity with a modicum of reserve in order to obviate the necessity to curtail your vehicular orientated enthusiasm with a 7 day :ban: !!!

A few more for you to google haha

In future, please temper your verbosity with a modicum of reserve in order to obviate the necessity to curtail your vehicular orientated enthusiasm with a 7 day :ban: !!!

A few more for you to google haha

It's ok I understood that lot. :lol:

I did attend a Comprehensive school in Wales but it wasn't that bad. :D

Any mods around to comment on whether this is feasible or whether they think it's a good idea?

My initial post I mean and not Flex the Sex Dungeon masters suggestions. :surrender::lol:

we can easily add a new title for the post amounts of 10k & 20k but as Lexx stated we are kind a happy with where its at. Unless of course you members think otherwise

• Like 1