Happy Mileage Day to.......... Suzi!

Wasso

She's hit the big time!

9C01D4A1-98AC-4E66-AB15-5B31466755F9_zpsclszgpn5.jpg

Apologies it was whilst moving but made sure it was safe to do so with no danger to others.

It's still on the original clutch (for those who panic clutches wear out after 40,000 miles).

A shame she won't see anything substantially higher with the engine swap.

:clap: well done girl I've enjoyed every mile :band:

• Like 4

:wave: Chris :)

I knew the oil pun's would come along. To be fair the problem has not got any worse, it's a consistent loss over the miles (within Nissan tolerances) which is a load of bollox in my book.

Either way, she gets a good seeing to on the motorway every day. Always kept in good order, unlike some who actually couldn't read the dipstick and rag the hell out of their car with no oil in it :lol:

It will be the end of her heart soon though...... she will be like Robocop! :lol:

To be fair Bennett the VQ is a tough old cookie, you need to give it some serious reasons to give up and die. In fact I'm surprised your engine has lasted this long too ;)

And given you drive it like you stole it when the opportunties arised it just goes to show that driven well and levels regularly checked the engines and clutches have good endurance B)

Let's hope Suzi's transplant all goes well and she performs even better for you :thumbs:

• Like 1

And given you drive it like you stole it when the opportunties arised it just goes to show that driven well and levels regularly checked the engines and clutches have good endurance B)

Let's hope Suzi's transplant all goes well and she performs even better for you :thumbs:

To be honest a 30k sports car and hits 100k miles has hardly caused any issues at all. In terms of items not service maintenance:

1 x Coil pack

That's it.....!!

No failed clutch, no clicky axle, no exhaust issues when it was oem up until 20k miles ago. Original battery, fans still work, crank position sensor fine, no squeaks or rattles, no wobbles, no clunking, no worries.

Okay so she's eaten enough oil to cause a major oil disaster, but the revup is know for oil burning. She still goes as well as she should pulls hard, responds sharply and stays in a straight line. Ok there's a huge amount of aftermarket suspension and performance mods but still no hassles.

Hurrah! Good old Suzi :lol:

Her namesake of the Perry kind is wearing pretty well too ;)

I digress..

Yup that's who's she's names after the sexy minx!!

• Like 1