I have some frost grey 350z seats what are they worth

adymi16

Hi not been on here for a couple of years. I have a pair of 350z leather seats in immaculate condition in frost grey. They have been sitting in my garage all packed up for years. From the condition I'd say they must be very low mileage. While I still have my zed in reality I'm never going to fit these (I'm one of the guys that loves the orange leather I currently have) so what should price should I be looking to sell these for..... I'm not in a rush.... Nor do I need the cash but I would like these gone in the next 6 months.

I am definitely interested . Distance no problem.

MOD EDIT, email deleted, not a good idea to publish it on an open forum. PM the OP is a much better idea, however I'll reinstate your email if you wish. :)

BBK. You can recolour any leather. Changing black to red is not a problem. I changed my black seats to a very light grey (similar to frost) without any issues. I'm sure buying frost seats to dye them would be seen as a little cot reversal :lol: