Keyed

JetSet

Jeez Pete, thats a shocker mate. There are many things about car ownership that wind me up but this is in the top three...if you asked someone why they did it you would get something along the lines of "errrr, durrrr, just a show off init" - unfortunately you will always get IQ underclass in any society who think the world owes them, I have an aunt and uncle who are exactly that, disowned in the family!

Jeez Pete, thats a shocker mate. There are many things about car ownership that wind me up but this is in the top three...if you asked someone why they did it you would get something along the lines of "errrr, durrrr, just a show off init" - unfortunately you will always get IQ underclass in any society who think the world owes them, I have an aunt and uncle who are exactly that, disowned in the family!

The ironic thing is that Caroline is a careers advisor and these are just the sort of people she tries to find jobs for :surrender: .

Pete

The ironic thing is that Caroline is a careers advisor and these are just the sort of people she tries to find jobs for :surrender: .

Pete

Good grief, makes it even worse doesn't it.

What goes around comes around, hope the scrote gets comeuppance.

• Like 1

Ricey's verdict, it'll come out :yahoo: . He also thinks it may not have been deliberately keyed for several reasons. Scratch is too light and not in the traditional area associated with keying. Anyway, booked in for repair/correction on Friday. :thumbs:

Pete

• Like 1

Ricey's verdict, it'll come out :yahoo: . He also thinks it may not have been deliberately keyed for several reasons. Scratch is too light and not in the traditional area associated with keying. Anyway, booked in for repair/correction on Friday. :thumbs:

Pete

Good news :thumbs:

Ricey's verdict, it'll come out :yahoo: . He also thinks it may not have been deliberately keyed for several reasons. Scratch is too light and not in the traditional area associated with keying.

Pete

Reckon then that Caroline has been flirting with the bushes in your local lanes :drive1

Pete

Only just seen this and am really gutted for you but sounds like you may have been lucky (or unlucky in the first place)

Probably some idiot with a supermarket trolley, seen some knuckle dragging idiots at broughton push trollies between cars.

Glad Ricey is on the case :thumbs:

• Like 1

Which war zone was it ?..........Birkenhead !!!

Shotton, commonly known around here as Beirut :surrender: . She only works down there one morning a week as well. Of course, we can't be exactly sure of where it happened as she parks up in a split council/supermarket car park in Mold for the rest of the working week. Right in the corner of the council part actually but I guess someone could have pushed a trolley down there.

Pete

• Like 1

Ricey's verdict, it'll come out :yahoo: . He also thinks it may not have been deliberately keyed for several reasons. Scratch is too light and not in the traditional area associated with keying.

Pete

Reckon then that Caroline has been flirting with the bushes in your local lanes :drive1

That's a possibility too. Our lane is grossly overgrown with Japanese knot weed which is sticking out so far that the lane is less than a cars width opposite our house. It's not on my land and the council won't cut it at this time of year as it'll spread like wildfire.

P1016067_zps94d2fa5e.jpg

As you can see the water board are also hard at work laying in temporary pipe work so there's another possibility of damage from their equipment.

Pete

Did a visit to Shotton Steel Works once when I was an apprentice. Mid 70's. From what I can remember that site was massive.

Yes, I worked there for 11 years, 11,500 employees plus 2,000 contractors at its peak around 1970. Something like a 6 mile drive from the entrance of the steelworks to my normal place of work :surrender: .

Pete

Sadly, even the talents of Ricey couldn't remove the scratches, the paint is just incredibly thin and he was through to the bodywork within seconds. However, he did arrange for a respray in his workshop which was completed today. Delighted with the job that's been done, the paint match is brilliant and Ricey even valeted the car while it was down there :thumbs: . All is well in The JetSet household again.

Pete

Sadly, even the talents of Ricey couldn't remove the scratches, the paint is just incredibly thin and he was through to the bodywork within seconds. However, he did arrange for a respray in his workshop which was completed today. Delighted with the job that's been done, the paint match is brilliant and Ricey even valeted the car while it was down there :thumbs: . All is well in The JetSet household again.

Pete

Cheers buddy.

Glad it's all sorted.....I must admit my arse dropped out when it struck through after 5 seconds!

Just got to stop the cats Kipping on it now!

Pete

Cheers buddy.

Glad it's all sorted.....I must admit my arse dropped out when it struck through after 5 seconds!

Just got to stop the cats Kipping on it now!

saaaayyyy whaaaat!! Pete you don't allow your cats to kip on your zed's?