**Nissan Accessory Parts Available 350Z 370Z**

I recently picked up one of these, windproof, showerproof soft shell fleece with removable hood. Surprisingly good quality. Just wondering if you could supply these?

NISSAN-MENS-SOFTSHELL-JACKE.jpg

Why would you wear it in the shower?? :)

They are a nice bit of kit! And keep your motor nice if you store it.

We have limited to x2 customers only the Indoor cover with the 370Z logo, apparently fits the 350Z perfect ( cannot see why it wouldn't!) as posted the Nissan retail is £350 so as a one off we will do the cover for £200 Delivered!

PM to get your order down 2 only at this price... be quick :)

Looked for this jacket....isn't in Nissan's dealer listings, was it bought in Europe Rob?

I went to watch the V8 Supercars at Albert Park, Melbourne. Awesome racing, and the noise! :surrender:

Happened to be a support race there at the same time, F1 I believe, very, very quiet by comparison :dry: and not quite so much of a spectacle :yawn:

There was a full range of official Nissan/Nismo clothing available on the Nissan stand. The prices and quality were extremely good as well, I thought it might have been available worldwide?

• Like 1