350 practicality ...

Dean_1983

Today I realised that the 350z is perfect for me 😂

u6e2udu7.jpg

On a serious note do you guys see this being a problem in the future ?

I have no kids and never really need more seats .. But the boot size is perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I got rid of my 350z when me and the wife decided to have a baby, which for me at the time was the right decision, although shortly after she purchased a seat altea xl, so it quickly became a bad decision.

I always look back at pictures wishing i had another, which im now on the hunt for another.

The child is now 1 and a half, still sits in a baby seat, but ive read (i think) and also told the wife that there is a kit to install which will allow me to switch the passanger airbag off, god i hope im right otherwise my next 350z will cause issues.

In all honesty kids and 350z dont go, although the boot is pretty good......for a pram....not the baby.....now theres an idea.

I only need a 2 seater and so does Caroline. Situation changed slightly when our grand daughter, now 4, came along and her mum got a 3 year ban for drink driving. Means it's a little bit awkward if we want to take her anywhere. Have considered chopping one of them in for a 4 seater but.....no couldn't do it :surrender: .

Pete

yes, the zed is perfect for me and only me. The wife has only been in it once! We have a golf for our everyday errands and we have a kiddy wink. I bought the golf for my wife who can drive but hasn't for the best part of 15 years :scare: yes, I know, incredible. She only drives the golf if i'm in the car with her so she can get out when a corner arrives. She doesn't like corners.

I only need a 2 seater and so does Caroline. Situation changed slightly when our grand daughter, now 4, came along and her mum got a 3 year ban for drink driving. Means it's a little bit awkward if we want to take her anywhere. Have considered chopping one of them in for a 4 seater but.....no couldn't do it :surrender: .

Pete

Why not use the DD's car for kiddy transport since she cant drive it for 3 years - and make her tax, insure and put fuel in it as part of her pennance.

2 seater fine for me as the misses has a seven seater pathfinder for lugging around the brats, the eldest of which is taking lessons. So he also has a 5 door Suzuki swift that gets called on if needed.

Edited by aidan

I have a 2+2 300zx you can fit a fair amount in them, I have been known to take it to B&Q to bring back wood, I can get a full length in the zed. My caddy, yes a van can't take a full length of wood and requires it to be cut down... Rubbish. I've just brought a roof rack for the van though so problem solved.

I never found a problem with the zed with fitting things in the car. I could fit everything in it that i ever needed to fit. Except things like fridges, but thats why you have friends with a bigger car you can call upon.

Only downfall, Is you cant take more than 1 person. So you can only show off your car to 1 at a time. And if your like me, that your best mate doesnt own a car and thinks hes married to you and owns the passenger seat, nobody else will be able to sit in your car for a road trip :lol: