If anyone ever wondered, RE:Golf

Suits

If you pack correctly and with a bit of a squeeze you can get 1 x wide wheeled power caddie (wheels off), 2 x golf bags complete with clubs (not Tour size but carry bags) 2 x weekend bags and a crate of beer in the back of a Z. I know done it several times now. There is more space than you think.

If you pack correctly and with a bit of a squeeze you can get 1 x wide wheeled power caddie (wheels off), 2 x golf bags complete with clubs (not Tour size but carry bags) 2 x weekend bags and a crate of beer in the back of a Z. I know done it several times now. There is more space than you think.

With the Z it's just awkward rather than small (although don't get me wrong it's hardly big).

I easily get my pencil bag in the widest section of the boot. Ie rear light to rear light and I've got the rest if the boot for my shoes and other stuff. Although I need to upgrade my bag to a cart bag but I need to take the car to the shop and check it still fits.

Suits, can you check if your bag fits like my pencil one and let me know? The bag I want is a callaway chev bag which looks like the same size as yours

I take the driver and three wood out, and put the bag across the widest part of the boot. I have already almost forgotten to put the two clubs I have taken out of the bag in the car. It is only a matter of time. :fool:

I have committed to carrying for the rest of my golf days, as I don't fancy getting a cart bag and trolley in the back. For some reason I seem to be getting a lot of stick for my choice of car from my golf partners.

I can fit clubs for two and a golf car in the boot and still got room on the back seat for any fillies I pick up in the bar afterwards......

So it was you I saw the other day....

mini-car-247x156_1_.jpg

:D

Horses for courses ;)

Sent from the golf club...

You can say that again. :lol:

Been a lot of that double posting malarkey going on lately. :D

I can fit clubs for two and a golf car in the boot and still got room on the back seat for any fillies I pick up in the bar afterwards......

So it was you I saw the other day....

mini-car-247x156_1_.jpg

:D

Horses for courses ;)

You can say that again. :lol:

Been a lot of that double posting malarkey going on lately. :D

Forum is fubar :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Drove my mate to a game at Tandridge yesterday. Managed to get two carry bags in, together with boot bags. Had to take the longer clubs out, but both bags fitted in fine. Trouble is now he has had a lift in the car he thinks I should drive to all games from now on.