Hi all from Manchester

I've joined the site to see what is for sale and what the need-to-know things are in the 350z world.

It was my 22nd birthday this week (not feeling too great about it either) I thought I'd treat myself seeing as to insure a 350z would be less than a grand. Which is actually a new thing for me, I've payed up to £1900 and as low as £1325 for insurance over the years so you might see why this impresses me.

Here's my current car anyway! Could do with a good clean but the hose is knackered and I'm all sore from a few days spent away with the girlfriend.

IMAG0905_zpsa909b428.jpg

IMAG0906_zpsdc9b0976.jpg

IMAG0904_zpsed557daa.jpg

It's only done 68k which is pretty low on these cars - only drawback is that it's a Cat D, does exactly what all the others do though that's for sure!

I'm on the lookout for a 350z, orange and GT pack with rays definitely preferred. I've been searching for a good one with less than 80k that isn't going for silly money but haven't succeeded because as soon as I find one and inquire about it they tell me it's sold. So something tells me I may be looking for a while or may have to compromise! If the money is right I'll have anything though that's just how I am - impatient haha.

So like I say - hi all and hope to meet some new people here and learn what it is that draws so many to these cars - I haven't driven one before and can't wait to experience it.

Kurtis

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

Please don't moan about being 22 as most of us on here are a lot older than that, ...some of the members on here probably even remember when the first motor vehicles where released. :scare::lol:

Used to have an EP3 Type R myself ~ great cars. :drive1

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

Please don't moan about being 22 as most of us on here are a lot older than that, ...some of the members on here probably even remember when the first motor vehicles where released. :scare::lol:

Used to have an EP3 Type R myself ~ great cars. :drive1

I was joking about the moaning about being 22 haha. Still young!

I do love my EP3 but I'm after an upgrade and to get away from the hot hatch crowd even though technically a 350z is sort of a hatchback :lol:

Welcome to the forum.

I'm based in Manchester too.

Had my 05 sunset zed for 9yrs so have seen a few of the common niggles.

Any questions and most of us will be glad to try and help.

Good hunting :thumbs:

9 years? So that would be from new then? Is there anything that happens to these cars at certain mileage or age that you know of so I can try and avoid when buying? I know cars are cars but absolutely any advice would be greatly appreciated as I have 0 experience with anything that isn't Vauxhall or Honda :p

Thankyou all for the welcomes :)

Here's my current car anyway! Could do with a good clean but the hose is knackered and I'm all sore from a few days spent away with the girlfriend

Kurtis

Welcome along to the forum, surprised no-one else commented on the above remark, but wondering if girlfriend is sore also?

Good luck finding the right Z for you.

Here's my current car anyway! Could do with a good clean but the hose is knackered and I'm all sore from a few days spent away with the girlfriend

Kurtis

Welcome along to the forum, surprised no-one else commented on the above remark, but wondering if girlfriend is sore also?

Good luck finding the right Z for you.

Hahaha I didn't even mean it like that! I can't believe my awful wording there! But yes, her feet, legs and back are sore from all the walking too! :lol:

Thanks! :)

Hi :welcome: . I am also 22 with a Sunset orange GT, with rays :) . Awesome car well worth the buy. Being in the Manchester area there is going to be a meet there shortly, and you might get to have a better idea what your looking for and get some advice of some of the more experienced members. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77871-lakez-2014-27th-28th-29th-june/