Ray's vs Anniversary GT4 wheels

RafsZed

But would a weight saving of 4kg make any difference to the performance and handling of the car

It's not just a saving of 4kg it's 4kg x 4 wheels = 16kg in total, which is a sizeable saving in fairness.

I changed from the GT wheels to Rays recently and it is noticeable.

• Like 1

But would a weight saving of 4kg make any difference to the performance and handling of the car

It's not just 16kg, it's unladen weight which is far more responsive to weight changes. Google it and you'll understand :thumbs:

Edited by KyleR

Massive, massive difference. You'll be quicker in a straight line, more agile round corners, reduced braking distances, and a less firm ride.

• Like 1

Whilst I appreciate the weight saving, I much prefer the look of the GT4 wheels compared to the Rays (although they're both made by Rays).

The GT4's are not made by Rays :)

If your lucky enough to find a set there is always the rays ver.2 wheel. Which was a five spoke. Rare though!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

There was a set on ebay the other day , don't know if they are still there though. It's the first time I've seen them for sale. :)

Massive, massive difference. You'll be quicker in a straight line, more agile round corners, reduced braking distances, and a less firm ride.

gonig from my nismo to the rota/ultralite feels like im dragging an anchor around