Hello everyone

Hi Everyone

My Names Charlie

I am soon to be hoing the 350z community as I pick up my new car this Friday. She's a 2005 350z GT Roadster in grey 45k on the clock and she's mint!

Very much looking forward to collecting her and cracking on with some modifications.

Previously I've been a Seat lad since passing my test I've had 3 Leon's (1.4, 1.9tdi and finally the 2.0fr tdi) all have been great cars but I thought its finally my time to leave and find something else.

I've always loved the 350z's and the noise is just a pure seller!

Unfortunately being a young driver meant insurance just made getting one unaffordable but now I'm 22 finally insurance has dropped enough to justify it!

I won't be going mad with mods but I would imagine new wheels, exhaust and smarten up the interior to begin with and we will go from there.

Anyway enough nattering from me. Lovely to meet you all!

I won't be going mad with mods but I would imagine new wheels, exhaust and smarten up the interior to begin with and we will go from there.

That's what they all say - I'm one of the few that has not had the dreaded Zeditus modding bug but most are affected :lol:

:welcome: along :thumbs:

I may be in denial