Remember the 90s?

Stutopia

I recently ordered this a fun gift for a mate's birthday. It has the double bonus of being both massively Partridge (if you're a fan, you'll know) and also (like most lads that age) we were huge Jet fans back in the day. She stirred something in my adolescent self that I didn't fully understand at the time :cloud9: Back then there was no internet to order stuff like this (imagine no internet young 'uns :scare:). Anyway I was so excited when it arrived, I just had to share it. If it hadn't felt too creepy ordering two, I'd have got one for myslef :lol: Isn't the internet brilliant?

image_zps0425f101.jpg

I may now try and find some Spliffy jeans, a Global Hypercolour tee, a Naf Naf bomber jacket and some Kickers with white socks to complete the trip down memory lane, then rock out to some SL2 - On A Ragga Tip :lol:

Do you have a guilty 90s pleasure to share with the group? Photos would be epic...

• Like 5

got the wrong model GM i had the import version of the megadrive (red strip at front instead of white) could play all games on mine..... all be it in Japanese :lol:

Lucky sob. Sort of. :lol:

It was such an upgrade from the old BBC "Tape" loading computer that me & my brother where used to. :D

Which looked sort of like the below picture ~ kind of ~ best I could (be ar*ed) to find.

image_6.png

Met Jet quite a few times, she is dating a friend of mine up in Middlesbrough - very nice lady, very short!

You've actually met Jet? For real? That is the single greatest thing that could ever happen to anyone ever. You're my hero.Undefeated on Hang Tough and just abvout the fastest on The Wall too. Beauty, brawn and brains. Amazing.

Tracking! Man, even I'd forgotten about that!

I remember being really chuffed when I finally got a video recorder with "auto tracking". B)

Also...

mega-drive-resized.jpg

That was the first thing I actually saved up and bought for myself. Speedball 2 is probably the greatest game ever, but Desert Strike wasn't far behind.

• Like 1

I recently ordered this a fun gift for a mate's birthday. It has the double bonus of being both massively Partridge (if you're a fan, you'll know) and also (like most lads that age) we were huge Jet fans back in the day. She stirred something in my adolescent self that I didn't fully understand at the time :cloud9: Back then there was no internet to order stuff like this (imagine no internet young 'uns :scare:). Anyway I was so excited when it arrived, I just had to share it. If it hadn't felt too creepy ordering two, I'd have got one for myslef :lol: Isn't the internet brilliant?

image_zps0425f101.jpg

I may now try and find some Spliffy jeans, a Global Hypercolour tee, a Naf Naf bomber jacket and some Kickers with white socks to complete the trip down memory lane, then rock out to some SL2 - On A Ragga Tip :lol:

Do you have a guilty 90s pleasure to share with the group? Photos would be epic...

Jet..... My god she was hot. Didn't another Gladiater (called Hunter maybe?) knock about with her? Lucky git.

Last time I saw a picture of her she still looked good.

My parents bought me Sonic 2 for my birthday, which is on Dec 3rd. The game came out on Sonic Tuesday, Nov 24th. No way I could wait a week to play this!

I knew exactly where it was hidden, so when they went out I'd sneak into their room, grab the game and play it for as long as I dared. I then had to pretend to be surprised and astounded when I got it for my birthday. :blush:

• Like 1