In love "but don't tell the other half"...

Hi All,

I've been looking for a 350z for the past 6 months and crossed this site several times in gathering information. From reading post and comments I get the feeling that the z community is one that is supported by each other and that makes such a difference.

The information on the site has been very useful and has guided me in what to look for and what not to look at. It's also given be a desire to do some of the things that others have done, so hopefully over time I will be contributing to the forum with my own input.

I'm an electrician by day so the car is purely for enjoyment and having some fun. Also have a Honda VFR800F1 which adds to the pleasure.

Picked up my 350z last weekend, 53 plate in orange and a GT version. The headunit had been replaced by the last owners but they didn't get the steering control adapter, so leaving the the left side control unusable. May look to sort this out. There are some marks on the paint work, so plan to clay the car, and then use the 3 stage cut, polish and wax when I get the chance. Pics to come when it stops raining.

I would be interested to find out if there are any local meets in and around the Stockport/ Buxton areas, some good roads to open up on.

Cheers,

Ash

:welcome: Used to have a vfr myself and what a great bike once you`ve increased the rear sprocket by two teeth. As long as you keep them above 4k revs they are nice and smooth. Riding a Kwak z1000sx now as i missed that warp factor 9 Mr zulu that a kwak gives.