Tvr's what's everyone's opinion?

Almeida1234

A friend of a friend had one in that strange almost 'rainbow; colour....I only saw it once or twice, sorry I don't know the models!

Looked absolutely stunning, rare, had great road presence, V8 sounded amazing

however...

it was soon gone...all I heard was that it essentially fell apart slowly from frequent use, parts were expensive to replace I think he said.

They're nice though :thumbs: lol

My old mans had a few TVR's and for me if I could I'd get one it would have to be the Cerbera 4.5 V8. B)

But then I know it would never be as good as the one my old man had back in the day without a lot of resto type work or a big outlay of cash on a mint example in the first place. :dry:

• Like 1

My old mans had a few TVR's and for me if I could I'd get one it would have to be the Cerbera 4.5 V8. B)

But then I know it would never be as good as the one my old man had back in the day without a lot of resto type work or a big outlay of cash on a mint example in the first place. :dry:

Yeah Gareth

Would ideally be this as it it's 2+2 coupe

Or tvr350

They look lush but I think the ownership experience would be somewhat different! I keep seeing pictures of the sagaris and it already looks modified. I think I'd like to try and create something along the same lines but as s zed.

My choices came down to TVR or Zed - after extensive research went with the Zed, mainly as pound for pound IMO theres not a car that gets anywhere near it for sheer fun and love of ownership - I struggled to find anyone local that would touch a TVR for servicing and repairs. But they do sound wonderful and still have a craving haha

As a 2nd car, or just weekend car - brilliant things (well, ok not all models).

Worth being handy with spanners and soldering, also thoroughly researching before buying - ie not here, go to TVR forums :lol:

I'm sure there are plenty more places to go but these guys have a good reputation for sorting the known issues...

http://www.powersperformance.co.uk